Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday SS Sketch and Card

Happy Monday
Boy, this weekend went fast.  I am pleased to say I really did relax on Saturday.  After all my running around I sat on the couch and did NOTHING for over an hour.  Wow, it has been like forever since I have done that and I loved it.  Sunday I did the same in the afternoon and I really have to plan that in a bit more.  Loved every minute of it.  Now I am ready to attack my hectic week!

Over at The Stamping Shack I made a sketch and a card that I thought I would share with you today.  Here is the sketch - Very simple with lots of room to add your own style.

Here is my take.  For this card I used the adorable Snow Puppy digi stamp.  I just loved it.  I colored it in with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I ran out of thread so I just punched little holes to give the effect of sewing.  I then stamped my sentiment.  For my card base I used some old Echo Park and I used the awesome grosgrain ribbon from The Stringery!  I really love that wide striped ribbon.
supplies
paper- echo park
digi stamp- the stamping shack
stamp- paper smooches
ribbon- the stringery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!
Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

23 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is too cute, Mary Pat! I love the wide ribbon!

Connie Mercer said...

Your cards are so cute~great coloring!!!

Tammy said...

Adorable. I love that image. Great deep, rich colors too. :)

Norma G. said...

Beautiful card :D Thank you for stopping by PWP and leaving some love!

Barbara said...

I love the colours on this card. Very nice.

Unknown said...

Such a great card! I love the colors.

Jingle said...

This is so super cute!

Steph said...

Very cute card! Adorable image.

Sue Althouse said...

So cute, love the blues!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute card! :)

Mary Jo said...

Simply adorable!
Glad you found some time to relax this weekend.
Just so needed at times!

msmith434343 said...

Cute!!

Annette Allen said...

how cute...

scrapbookertink said...

Awww super cute x

laura said...

What a cute card. Great colors. TFS (I caught up with my DD and JYC album all weekend)

Tracey McNeely said...

Cute cute cute, I love that image.

SandeeNC said...

awwww, that snow puppy image is adorable! Glad you got to rest some this week end! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Becky said...

Sometimes we have to have some time like that, don't we? This is a GREAT card :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Such an adorable card! I hope to get some R&R before the holidays start but looks like it's going to be a busy one :) Have a great week!

Katie said...

This card is adorable! I love the puppy on the sleigh!

I'm glad you had a relaxing weekend!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
Love the colours and your colouring...that image is adorable.

~Tammy~ said...

I love how you used wide ribbon as part of the sketch format! This is an adorable image!

Izzy Anderson said...

Your coloring is sooo good. What a sweet image. Great card.

Post a Comment