Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday Some Odd Girl Christmas

Happy Monday,
Did you have a great weekend?  I had so much fun scrapping with my friend at Archiver's on Saturday.  I got some things done and talked a bunch!!  Then on Sunday Jack and I had tennis and we had a blast.  So now reality is back and back to the daily grind.

Today I am linking up with Some Odd Girl for their very fun 3rd Annual Hol-Odd-day  Hop.  Here is what Kristy has to say about it!

 Then on MONDAY we are kicking off our 3rd Annual Hol-ODD-day Hop! Its a big Linky Party this year and YOU are invited! All you have to do to hop with us is to create a post using a new or old holiday themed project using a Some Odd Girl digi or stamp and invite your friends to come hop by linking back to the hop in your post then just LINK UP! Hoppers will be featured a few times a day on the Some Odd Girl Blog and linked up Hoppers will be entered to win some great prizes! Link up early for your best chance to be featured AND win!

So doesn't this look like fun?  I will be linking up!  To see the main page and see all the participants please go HERE!

Here is my project. 


I used Bright Lights Kaylee and paired her up with some fun October Afternoon papers!  I colored Kaylee with my Spectrum Noir pens and then fussy cut her out.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

22 comments:

gale said...

Beautiful card! Great coloring and I love the patterned papers.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is wonderful, Mary Pat! I really love seeing your colored creations!

Kristy said...

This is so much fun Mary Pat! I love the mix of patterns and colors! Thanks for joining in the hop, I always enjoy seeing your creations :) I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Mary Jo said...

So adorable!!!

Heidi said...

She is so cute!! Your card is so fun and festive with all those colors.

Steph said...

Cute card. Love the layering.

Rachel Parys said...

So cute and fun! Love the papers!!

Barbara said...

I love this card - the papers are perfect and I love that image.

Elisa K said...

What a cute card. Love all the layering and patterns you picked... thanks for sharing.

Jingle said...

This is so cute! Love how cheerful it is!

Christina said...

I just missed you-I was at Archiver's crop on Friday night! :)
Love this card-so so cute-the colors are perfect!

SandeeNC said...

That's some serious fussy cutting around those light bulbs! Cute card! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Annette Allen said...

your card is adorable..great color combo and awesome coloring.. Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl...

Erin Bassett said...

Cute! Looks so cheery!

Becky said...

Perfect papers and an adorable image!!! Love this!

Katie said...

Wow! I'm impressed with the light bulb cutting. I would have cut them off for sure!

I love this image! I'm always the light putter upper in my family (well, the helper to my dad), so I think its extra cute!

laura said...

Oh she looks so cute and having lots of fun. Love the way you colored her.

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful card, love the coloring :)

Norma G. said...

Great card, love all the bright colors!

Connie Mercer said...

so. so. adorable!!! super CUTE:):) she is sassy for sure!!!

~Tammy~ said...

So so cute! I love the red crochet trim!

Leanne said...

Super cute, love all the different patterned papers and your coloring is fantastic! The perfect sentiment.
:)

Post a Comment