Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday LYB and a Horse Parade

Happy Tuesday

I had the wonderful privilege of  being part of the Cycling Team for the Little Yellow Bicycle's Once Upon a Christmas.  I just love LYB's collections and this Christmas collection is one of my all time fave's.  I am still creating with this wonderful collection! I can't seem to put it down!  LOL! You will be seeing some more of this collection in the next couple of days!

Today's layout features a collage style layout.  I love to make these when I have a  lot of photos.  Last year we went to the Lebanon Carriage and Horse Parade.  This parade is simply awesome.  All types of horse come from all over Ohio to participate in this parade.  The parade is always the first weekend in December and marks the start of the holiday season!  It is always so much fun!

supplies
paper- LYB
chipboard- LYB
twine- The Stringery
digital elements- collage- title- Kerri Bradford
sleigh- Silhouette store

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

21 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love the style and design of this one. Love that you used so many pictures!!! Beautiful!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I need to use collages more often. This looks awesome, Mary Pat! Love your title work and that adorable sleigh!

Anonymous said...

So fun. I love using photo collages for these type of events. Just too many important photos to tell the story. Laura. Www.whosthischick.com

Dana Tatar said...

Great page! I love all the photos and the little ornaments. Thanks for the inspiration!

Becky said...

What awesome pictures and a beautiful layout!! Sounds like such a cool parade, I bet the boys loved it!

Barbara said...

This layout totally rocks. I love the design.

Jingle said...

Beautiful layout! I love the way you rounded the photo corners on the edges! That looks so amazing!

Margareta Carlsson said...

Awesome page! The rosette and the sleigh are so cute!

Penny said...

Mary that layout is GORGEOUS! You did an amazing job on it! Love Penny

Tammy said...

Great page! I love the photo collage. Looks like a fun parade. :)

Unknown said...

I love that you use so many photos :)

Annette Allen said...

such a sweet layout...

did you see they featured your card at Some Odd Girl..head over and check it out...

Danielle said...

Awesome design! I love the clean lines and the photo collage is great!

Katie said...

I love the sled and how you fit so many pictures into the layout!

Izzy Anderson said...

I love your collage. Great collection of photos. I usually make my collages too big. Yours is just right! Love your design and page.

Madeline said...

Great page! Love the photo collage.

Sue Althouse said...

Great photo collage! I love your design and Silhouette elements.

Patricia said...

Loving how many photos you used and your nice structured yet whimsical layout.

Norma G. said...

That parade looks awesome and your layout is great too!

~Tammy~ said...

What an action packed layout! Love the sleigh!

Tracy said...

This is such a Great layout.
I am sure your boys really enjoyed this day, looks like a lovely parade

Post a Comment