Wednesday, June 25, 2014

“A Very Chic and Totally Odd Hop“.

HELLO!
We are VERY pleased to welcome you to A Very Chic and Totally Odd Hop!
SOG CT hop banner
Some Odd Girl and Chic Tags have partnered up to show you some magic that combines our products into BEAUTIFUL paper crafting projects! We’re so glad you’re here!
Now through Sunday at midnight EDT, you can enjoy some gorgeous inspiration from the Odd Girls and the Chic Tags Creative Team, leaving your comments at each stop along the way, and on Tuesday, July 1st, a winner will be announced at each blog… Both winners will get $15 to spend at EACH of the Chic Tags and Some Odd Girl shops!
You should have arrived from Mary Ann's blog; there are 11 stops in total. As you make your way around to each of the blogs, we are QUITE sure your head will be spinning with ideas! The Odd Girls were certainly inspired by the fabulous Chic Tags products they received, and we think you’re going to like what’s instore.
Can I just tell you that I was so inspired by the Chic Tags papers and tags!  I was so excited for this hop. I wanted to create a layout using the awesome Cloud 9 Paper and Tags along with my favorite Some Odd Girl stamps and Digi Cut Files and here is what I came up with.
I had this favorite photo of my boys on vacation last year and the Cloud 9 paper was just so perfect for the photo.  I am so circles right now and the circle tags and yummy flair worked out so perfectly from Chic Tags.   For my  title I used the Hearts and Love cut file.  I also used stamps from the Hipster Mae, HIpster Kody, and I Do stamp collections.
To see how this layout came about I made a video for you.  Enjoy!

 supplies
cardstock- core'dinations
paper, die cuts, flair, wood veneer- Chic Tags
stamps- digi cut files- Some Odd Girl
From here, you’re heading over to visit Jennifer!
Be sure to comment on ALL posts, and you’ll be eligible to win! 
In case you get lost along the way, here is your full hop list:
Thank you SO MUCH to Chic Tags for partnering up with us for this fun event, and to all of you joining us, happy hopping!
Thanks for stopping by today.  I will be back next week with some new projects!  See you soon.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp







49 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling layout, Mary Pat, love the triangle of cloud paper and wood veneer bits!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous layout! I love the shirts your boys are wearing, they look amazing.

Janet's Joy said...

A very fun layout Mary Pat!!

Kristy said...

Your boys are just too cute MP! Love how you worked it together!

Jingle said...

Very pretty layout! The colors are great!

Unknown said...

Another beautiful layout! Love the fun details and cute picture. {great video too!}

Jen said...

Beautiful layout! Love all of the layering and mix of colors!

DBMM said...

Whata nice video! Love your LO!!

Neenie said...

Beautiful layout, Mary Pat, as usual. Love, love those circle tags - really colourful and fun. :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Adorable Mary Pat I really like the background papers and embellies!

chrilvian said...

sweet photo

paola said...

Wonderful layout Mary Pat!

She's a Color Queen said...

What a great layout - I'm loving that cloud 9 paper.

Connie Mercer said...

gorgeous page!!! I'll check out the blog hop ~

Stacie said...

Awesome layout! Love the circles!

Unknown said...

Thanks for a great layout!

Unknown said...

Cute layout--I love circles!

Atypicalcupcake said...

Love the layout! and thanks for the video!

Amy C. said...

Very cute layout! That cloud paper is so much fun.

Carolyn said...

cute layout!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Love the cloud paper + goodies spread around the page. The LOVE cut file is perfect (as are the matching shirts on your boys :) !)

Leslie Germain said...

Mary Pat, I LOVE your layout!!! I think I just bought this paper! Love how you outlined the large triangle corner with a stip of paper!!!!

Annette Allen said...

LOVE this layout.. fabulous designing..

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Very pretty! Love the embellishments!

Nikki said...

This is just so much fun it's fab with all those sayings everywhere :)

rhonda nickol said...

Thanks so much for sharing the video, wonderful layout!

TinaS said...

Love your layout! The Cloud 9 paper is great...

LauraEva said...

That is a great layout!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute layout! I love the cloud paper and that big love sentiment, great combination of companies here.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing

Sharla said...

I'm on a total cloud kick right now and LOVE your layout, that cloud paper is awesome! Adorable pic of your boys!! :)

Becky said...

What an adorable picture of the boys :) Loving the bright bits of yellow on this!

Anna Sigga said...

Such a cute project!

Kim A. said...

I just love the cute cloud paper!!! Awesome layout!

petunia670 said...

I love the flair & the circle embellishments.

Arabella said...

Fabulous layout! I love how you have used the paper in the top corner :)

Unknown said...

Love it.!

Marilyn said...

Very nice page! Love the design and all the embellishments!

Lilly said...

I love this layout! Those little clouds are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Great layout. Love the corner piece of clouds. thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

You packed so much into this LO without it looking 'crowded' -- Gorgeous and thanks for the video! Inspired me to do something similar.

Ruby said...

Very cute layout.

Julie C. said...

Fabulous layout! Love the wood embellishment at the corner. ^_^

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great layout...wonderful video!!

JLJ Designs said...

Fantastic layout!

DCx2 Family said...

Such a sweet layout!

Katie said...

This is such a fun layout and a sweet photo! I love the corner embellishments you've been using lately. They are great!

Miss NiceRoad said...

I just LOVE your page!

Brianna loeffelbein said...

Adorableness, this is just simply sweet!!

Post a Comment