Wednesday, December 12, 2012

November Whimsie Doodles Challenge

Hey Everyone,
This is my second post of the day.  I wanted to sneak in one more post so that I could enter my card into the Whimsie Doodles November challenge.  The challenge was to create any type of holiday card- it didn't matter what holiday.  You can see all the details by going HERE.

Isn't this little girl just the cutest???  Oh I love her!  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.  For the card I used some October Afternoon paper and also one of their rub ons for the sentiment

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will see you tomorrow!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

10 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Your colouring is amazing! Great card.

Mary Jo said...

Oh, how pretty!

Norma G. said...

OMGosh, she is too cute! I really love this card, the red really pops off of that blue. GORGEOUS!!!

SandeeNC said...

She is too cute, also love your gift boxes too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Annette Allen said...

wow your coloring looks amazing...I LOVE THIS...great card

Unknown said...

such a pretty card, great colours and papers! thanks for joining us at Whimsie Doodles!

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful, adorable and super cute! :)

Katie said...

She is adorable, I love that the present is bigger than she is!

What a cute card!

Izzy Anderson said...

She is darling! Beautiful work.

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness your card is perfect.
I love this image and of course how you coloured her.

Post a Comment