Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday SS Oscar on Sleigh

Happy Thursday

Today I have a card to share using one of the awesome images from The Stamping Shack.  This little cutie is Oscar on his Sleigh.  I just fell in love with him as soon as I saw him.  For this card I broke into my stash once again and found the Echo Park Winter Collection from last year.  I colored him with my Prismacolor pencils and my Spectrum Noir markers.  I didn't have any matching gems so I colored my pearls with my markers so that they would match!
Supplies
digi stamp- The Stamping Shack
paper- echo park
pearls-hobby lobyy
markers- spectrum noir

Have a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun Moxxie home decor piece and a chance for you to win the awesome Winter Wonderland collection!!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

14 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

He is too cute! This card makes me want to go sledding. Oh, but first we need some snow. :)

Connie Mercer said...

you are so good at coloring!! love this one!!!

Tammy said...

That image is precious. Love your card and the pretty red pearl accents! :)

Barbara said...

what a great idea to colour your pearls to match. I never would have thought of that.

Steph said...

Cute card! Great coloring.

Becky said...

He's adorable, and I love the colored pearls!!

Melissa said...

Aww, what a happy little card! I bow to your coloring skills.

Katie said...

Aw, he is just adorable! I love his little sleigh!

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute. Great coloring. Laura www.whosthischick.com

Annette Allen said...

how cute is little Oscar...great card Mary Pat.

Staci said...

He's so cute! Love the coloring!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Oh how adorable!!! I love that little guy!!!

Norma G. said...

Awe..he's very sweet!

Tracy said...

Your card is just so cute.
Adorable image and loved how you coloured him up.
Fun papers and great layout :)

Post a Comment