Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Wednesday Jillibean Tags

Happy Wednesday!

How was your Christmas?  Ours was wonderful.  Loved every minute of it and then today we are having a blizzard!  I had several doctor appointments and various things that I needed to do.  I always schedule my appointments when I am off work so that I don't have to take a day off work- but oh well- that is the way it goes I guess.

I had a lot of scraps from my Jillibean Soup projects that I made for Cord Scrapbook Studio.  So what is a girl to do with too many scraps?  Make some tags!!  Here is a look at three of them! I used some yummy twine from The Stringery.
supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper, die cuts, stickers- jillibean soup
stamps- hero arts
twine- the stringery

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will see you tomorrow!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Merry Christmas, Mary Pat! So glad you had a wonderful holiday. These tags are so pretty and I'm sure they added a special touch to the gifts you used them on. :)

Annette Allen said...

wow awesome cute tags...great designs...

So glad you had an amazing Christmas... Mine was great too.

Izzy Anderson said...

Love your tags. These are just adorable! So glad you had a good Christmas. We did too. We're still at my parents's house. So nice and relaxing. I love to get up and the coffee is already made! Blog hopping on my phone. :)

Kim Heggins said...

These are just the cutest little tags...I love them! You are just so creative...how fun to have blizzard and to be home all day! Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments on my blog, you are so thoughtful!

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat your tags are amazing and the non-traditional Christmas colours rock. I am so glad you had a wonderful day yesterday! The snow is heading our way, we should see it tonight!

Lisa Echerd said...

These are adorable. Hope you aren't snowed in for long! Just raining here...

Katie said...

Super cute tags! Love the fun, bright use of color!

Norma G. said...

So glad to hear you had a great Christmas! Great tags :D

Margie Higuchi said...

What sweet tags you created! Love that you used scraps. Hmm....need to make some - I have a TON of scraps! LOL!!

Katie said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas! And that is so cool that you are having snow! I apparently just missed our first snow this season in Chicago (I'm still home until Saturday!)

The tags are great. I really love the bright colors on the first two!

Tracy said...

Great tags and a wonderful way to use up these pretty paper scraps.

gale said...

Cute tags! What a great idea to use up your scraps.

Post a Comment