Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Wednesday LYB Gift Boxes

Happy Wednesday,

Have you started your Christmas shopping?  I am almost done, but now I have the hard part.  The wrapping of presents.  It is hard to get everyone out of the house so that I can have time to pull everything out and get them wrapped.  Hopefully I can get them done next week.  I have a day off and the boys will be at school.  So I will need to wrap everything.  Yikes- hours of work!!

I do have some small gifts already wrapped!  I used my Silhouette to create some fun gift boxes to put some gift cards or small presents.  I used my LYB Once Upon a Christmas to create these little boxes.  I love the LYB paper because it is so sturdy! 
I am putting 2 different gift cards in this box because it is actually 2 little boxes combined.  I just love it!

I love a nice presentation.  Don't you??

Supplies
Everything is LYB

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day.
mp

19 comments:

Heidi said...

What pretty boxes. I never have patience for things like that though I would love to get a gift in one of those adorable boxes!

D's Paper Studio said...

Wonderful boxes. I'm in the crafty mood so I think I'm inspired to make a few gift card boxes. Thanks

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are too pretty to open. :) I'm done with shopping, but not with wrapping. I'm trying to do a bit every day.

Unknown said...

These are gifts just by themselves~!! Beautiful!

xErin

Tammy said...

Super fun boxes! Love the creativity of the Silhouette for things like this. :) I still have quite a bit of wrapping to do. Maybe this weekend???

Madeline said...

So pretty! I love the rosettes!

Katherine said...

Gorgeous little boxes perfect for presents they will be treasured :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Great packaging Mary Pat, oh the scramble to wrap. Your packages are great don't you just love the Silhouette?

Dana Tatar said...

Super cute boxes!

Tanya Ham said...

So cute!!! :) Great job!

Jasmine said...

How fantastic! Beautiful work, Mary Pat!
-Jazz
alittledabofglue.blogspot

Katie said...

These gift boxes are great! I love wrapping gifts, it is my favorite part of Christmas. I hope you are able to get everything wrapped while the boys are at school!

Annette Allen said...

Oh i love homemade gift boxes...these are so awesome..

Mary Jo said...

Such cute little boxes!
I finally started shopping for the kids today.
Happily have Erin done at least :)

Anonymous said...

Perfect post. I just got one with some gift cards and small stocking stuffers. Laurab. Www.whosthischick.com

Norma G. said...

Those boxes are great! I'm about halfway done with my shopping and wrapping. It's kinda hard to get out and shop because I babysit my grandson during the week and I don't have much time to run into town.

Becky said...

These are so fun! Love them :) I know what you mean about the wrapping, it takes forever! I have about half of mine done and am hoping to finish the rest this weekend.

Tracy said...

These are so pretty. I love getting gifts wrapped so pretty like this.

Izzy Anderson said...

These turned out great. Great packaging. I just used some OUAC too. Really love that line!

Post a Comment