Sunday, December 16, 2012

December SOG December Challenge

Happy Sunday,
I am popping in today to enter the Some Odd Girl December Challenge.  This was a great challenge.  It was a sketch challenge.  To see all the details you can click HERE!

I loved the sketch but I wanted to flip the card so that it was going vertical.  That is the one awesome thing about a sketch you can  always put your own spin on it.

For my card, I used Tree Trimming Kaylee.  This little girl is my fave!!  She is just so adorable.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers and I even got out my stickles for the trim on her dress.  Not quite sure if you can see that.  For my papers I dipped into my October Afternoon papers and found a sticker for the sentiment.

supplies
papers, stickers- october afternoon
markers- spectrum noir
stamps- sog
ink- memento
stickles
sewing machine

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a fun altered canvas!  See you then!
Have a wonderful crafty day!
mp

6 comments:

Staci said...

How cute and festive! TFS!

scrappymo! said...

So cute!!!

Katie said...

Wonderful holiday card! Just loving the great colors!

Annette Allen said...

super cute...great take on the sketch challenge.. Thanks for joining us at Some Odd Girl..

Katie said...

I like how you flipped the sketch! That is a great stamp, I love how the ornament is almost as big as she is - how fun!

Tracy said...

Another great card.
cute image and beautifully coloured :)

Post a Comment