Saturday, December 22, 2012

Satuday Moxxie Money HOlders

Happy Saturday!

Today we are jammed packed with Christmas- making holdiay cookies in the morning and then in the late afternoon we are headed to my MIL  for Siehl Christmas!  The boys are going to have SO much fun!!

Today I have a cute little gift holder.  I like to give cash to several people in my life that totally are awesome. Making this little holder is just perfect.  I used my Silhouette and cut the image out.  I then added some awesome die cuts from the Moxxie Party at the Pole collection.  I think they turned out awesome!!



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will see you soon!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

8 comments:

Norma G. said...

What a great idea, these are too cute! Have a wonderful time with your family!!

Annette Allen said...

super cute money holders... love that little Santa..hehe

Merry Christmas to you and your family..

Staci said...

Very cute! Happy holidays!

Christina Collins said...

These are adorable!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fabulous money holders, you are banging off the great gift ideas. Merry Christmas to you and you family!

Jodi said...

Super cute gift holders!

Tracy said...

These turned out so cute.
I love the fun papers and embellishments you used :)

gale said...

Cute money holders-I always feel like if I give money or gift cards, I need to step it up with the holders. lol

Post a Comment