Friday, December 14, 2012

Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge 12/14

Hey There,
I have been at it again.  I just couldn't resist entering the lastet Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.  This challenge was based on an awesome sketch;
Isn't it great?  I loved it and I just bought a new Paper Smooches stamp set so I was ready to go!  To see all the information on the challenge please click HERE.

For my card I used some fun Basic Grey papers.  I forget the name of the collection but it was a birthday collection.  I just love the bold colors.

I colored my little doggy friend with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I cut him out and then pop dotted him on top of the paper.  I then added my sentiment and then added the little stars that came in the stamp set.  I love how it turned out!

paper- basic grey
stamps- paper smooches
ink- hero arts, memento, jenni bowlin
markers- spectrum noir

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back soon! Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

8 comments:

Becky said...

So cute Mary Pat! I love the paper strips at the bottom, adorable!!

SandeeNC said...

Cute, awesome job with the sketch! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

scrappymo! said...

That little dog is adorable...great image!

Your card is cute...those banner type strips look good!

Morag said...

Darling!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fantastic card, Mary! Love your stitching on this. Thank you for playing along with us at Paper Smooches. :)

Tracy said...

Another cute card Mary Pat. I really like the sketch and how you used it :)

Katie said...

This is so cute! I love the stripes on the bottom, and the fun sentiment with the dog!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a super cute card!!!! LOVE the playful patterned paper with that pup! THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!! Hope you will join in the fun this week:)

Post a Comment