Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Last Minute Cards

Happy Friday!

I am just popping in to share a last minute card I made.  I needed a little card and gift and so I pulled out my supplies from my LYB Once Upon a Christmas and found some scraps and some chipboard and put together this easy card.
I think this is my last Christmas card that I have to share!  I have been very crafty these last couple of days and totally finished up my Christmas 2011.  I will be sharing those in the coming weeks.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

scrappymo! said...

So appropriate to have musical note paper fopm the bird shape!!! Love that idea.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so pretty, Mary Pat! I love the clean and simple look of the bird against the cream paper.

Mary Jo said...

Gorgeous card!
Pretty product combo :)

Janet's Joy said...

So love the bird!

Annette Allen said...

what a pretty card..love that bird cut..

Connie Mercer said...

so pretty, love the bird!!!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Your card may be easy, but it has a big "WOW" factor!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card. I love the music note print. Sounds like you have been very crafty. Can't wait to see your latest creations. :)

Katie said...

This is adorable! I love the music notes on the bird!

Becky said...

Oh that cardinal is fantastic! Love it! Can't wait to see your layouts :)

gale said...

Beautiful and very artsy!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet card.
I love the colours.

Post a Comment