Thursday, December 20, 2012

Thursday Jillibean Got Presents

Happy Thursday,
Thanks for all your thoughts yesterday!  Nothing happened and it was a great day!    I am very relieved and now I can concentrate on getting ready for the holidays.  Today while the boys are at school I have to get all my Christmas wrapping done!!  I am going to put on some music and go to town and then my mom and I are  going out to lunch.  I love lunching with my mom!!

Today I have yet another Jillibean Soup layout to share.  I made this one again for Cord Scrapbook Studio.  It is funny that I have almost forgotten about all my work that I did because I did so long ago (august)!  I love this photo that I took of my boys Christmas morning last year.  They were just so adorable!
supplies
everything is JIllibean soup except for the mist by studio calico

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow with some teacher gifts for my boys teachers.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

21 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is the sweetest photo, Mary Pat. Such a fun and fresh layout design with the confetti/mist combo. I love it!

Janet's Joy said...

Another fabulous layout! Have fun wrapping!

Jingle said...

Very cute layout! I love the scatters!

Christina Collins said...

So sweet! I love the little calendar sticking out at the bottom.

Becky said...

So happy everything was okay yesterday and now you're on break! Have a great lunch today!! I love all that fun confetti!

Annette Allen said...

oh that is the fun part....gift wrapping..have fun..

love this layout..so cute

Melissa said...

Christmas morning photos are the best! Super fun and absolutely adorable layout.

Mary Jo said...

Sweet layout!

Tammy said...

Adorable layout and cute photo. Glad you made it to your vacation! Happy wrapping! :)

Katie said...

I'm glad nothing happened at school yesterday!

It sounds like you have a great day planned! Enjoy wrapping and lunch with your mom!

Your layout is wonderful. I really like the calendar card at the bottom!

Connie Mercer said...

Adorabel~happy for the good day you had:):)

Steph said...

Cute layout! Great picture of your boys.

Christina said...

Very cute-love that calendar in the bottom corner!

Sue Althouse said...

Such a sweet photo and I love the colors your used! Very homey and comfy page.

Aimee Kidd said...

Precious picture and fabulous layout! I love all of the confetti!

Staci said...

Love the LO! Have a wonderful holiday!

Izzy Anderson said...

That photo melts me! Such a sweet page. Love this color combo, even for boys. I am always looking for ways to change up my boy pages from the traditional look and colors.

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a great layout!!! I love what you have created with Jillibean Soup!!!

Norma G. said...

I'm so glad you all made it safely to the break. Great layout!

Tracy said...

Such a sweet layout.
Great photo of your boys :)

Post a Comment