Monday, December 24, 2012

Monday Gift Bags with Imaginisce

Happy Christmas Eve!

Are you finished with your shopping and wrapping?  I am!!  Today for me starts the cooking.  I will be cooking for part of the morning and then relaxing!!

If you are not done with your wrapping I have a really easy solution for you!  GIFT BAGS!  I love making gift bags and decorating them with my scrapbooking supplies.  For these presents I got out my awesome Imaginisce supplies.  I cut on large sheet and glued it down to the bag and then I cut a smaller piece to go into the middle.  I then decorated the center part with the awesome die cuts!  It literally took me a couple of minutes to create 5 bags.  Here is a look at 2 of them!

supplies
bags- michael's
paper and die cuts- imaginisce

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!  Enjoy the magic of the season!!

Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

10 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Wonderful gift bags!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Jingle said...

These are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Whoever gets them will love them.

Pam

scrappymo! said...

Lovely! The 5 minute part is wonderful at this time of year!

Becky said...

They turned out beautiful! Enjoy your day and have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute bags!! xo Evie

Tracy said...

Your gift bags are beautiful. I love the traditional colours to the papers.
These are bags that are so pretty, I am sure they will be re-used by the recipient :)

Katie said...

Beautiful gift bags!
Merry Christmas Mary Pat!

Katie said...

These gift bags are awesome!

We were cooking all Christmas Eve too (and on the 23rd!) But my family celebrates Christmas Eve and not really Christmas Day, so the whole weekend before was crazy with landing and shopping and wrapping and cooking!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

gale said...

Love these bags! Great idea to decorate plain ones.

Post a Comment