Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Tuesday TAWS Be Inspired #17

Happy Tuesday

Today I am popping in with a fun challenge from The Alley Way Stamps.  The challenge is based on this photo here:  To see all the details please go HERE

What a fun photo, right?  I went in the direction of the colors for this challenge.  I  love the color combo of pink and green and I was dying to try out this adorable stamp from TAWS. I stamped the image on some fun pink paper and paper pieced it together.  I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color in some parts.  I then pop dotted it on my card.  I then used the awesome chevron ribbon from The Stringery (don't you just totally love this ribbon.  I know I do!).   Finally I stamped my sentiment and added some pink and green pearls to add a little bling!  I love how it turned out!  So fun and fresh. 

supplies
ribbon- the stringery
stamps- TAWS
paper- echo park
markers- spectrum noir
pearls- hero arts

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

19 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Love these colours. So crisp and clean and modern!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Total cuteness, Mary Pat! Love the fresh color scheme.

~amy~ said...

darling...who wouldn't love a hot pink camera?!!!

Madeline said...

So very cute!!! Love the pink camera!

Margie Higuchi said...

I agree great PINK camera! LOL! Love this and that ribbon is wonderful too :)

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Becky said...

That is a great inspiration photo! I love how your card turned out, so cute!!

Annette Allen said...

very cute...great take on the inspirational photo...thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps...Be Inspired challenge.. :)

Steph said...

So cute! Love the big ribbon.

Chris Boldovici said...

MaryPat,was browsing your blog and love all the new creations....

Hqppy Crafty Holidays
Chris Boldovici - thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Such a great, fun card.
The colours popped out to me as well.

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!! love the camera

Norma G. said...

That a beautiful color combination and your card is gorgeous too!

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute card

~Tammy~ said...

Oh snap you rock the fun and cute! Love that ribbon too!

Katie said...

Oh! How did I miss this yesterday?! I love it! The ribbon is so cute, and I really like the saying!

Kim S said...

This is totally cute! Your ribbon and those pearls perfectly accent that hot pink camera! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

jessica said...

This is super adorable!!! Great take on the photo inspiration! Thanks for sharing and playing along with The Alley Way Stamps Be Inspired Challenge!!

Ali said...

Just taking a peek at your beautiful blog.. :)
This is one of my favorite cards you have ever made.. it's a perfect blend of CAS and Brilliance :)
Can't wait to see what you make next.. HUGS

Post a Comment