Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday

Hello,

Hope everyone is having a a great weekend! We are here.  Trying to get ready for our family cook out today.  Just popped in to show my card from summer camp.  This card is taken from Thursday's post with the sketch.  I chose the symmetrical sketch. 







supplies
cardstock-neenah solar white
paper-echo park
stamps- paper trey ink
ink-jenni bowlin
tools- fiskars border punch, martha stewart punch
die cut- paper trey ink

I hope everyone has a fantastic day.  Thanks so much for stopping in! I truly appreciate all your kind comments! I also want to give a big shout out to my many new followers! welcome-bienvenidos!!!

10 comments:

Tammy said...

So pretty! That's a great color combo - so summery and bright. I like the circles and the simple sentiment. :)

Pam W. said...

I love, love, LOVE this. I believe that you have inspired me to try this layout. Have a wonderful time today!

Kendall said...

Super cute card!! You're blog has inspired me to get in my scrapbook room today and try making some cards :-) Thanks for sharing!!

Staci said...

Great card! I want to try to make some more too!

Margie Higuchi said...

Mary Pat, I've been enjoying your projects from summer card camp...been under a rock to prep for CHA! LOL!! GREAT job...looking forward to more :)

Hedgehog Reader said...

I love this card Mary Pat! The striped paper is so fun with the colors, and those teensy butterflies are perfect! :o)

Kelly Roberts said...

i like this card! very nice and works well for the challenge. :)

Sue Althouse said...

Great card! This has been such a fun palette to work with, can't wait to see what they give us next week!

Becky said...

Fun card! I love that punch!

Tracy said...

What a nice card, love the fun summer colours.

Post a Comment