Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Friday!!!!!

Happy Friday,

So glad the weekend is here!  We really do not have any big plans at all.  I LOVE that!  I really just want a low key family weekend.  I do need to get some scrapping in.  I love making cards and the Summer Camp is so much fun but I miss my scrapbooking.  I just need to sit down and print some pictures and I will be ready to GO!

For my Summer Camp sketch assignment I chose the first sketch.  I had been wanting to do a card with my scraps from the paper left over from this layout and this sketch was just perfect for my scraps.  (You see I don't throw away anything.  What I don't use I give to my kids to play with.) 


supplies
card base- recollections
cardstock-kraft
paper-pink paislee, echo park
twine- the twinery
embellishments-pink paislee
stamp and ink- hero arts

I have a couple more scraps left so I may try one of the other sketches if I have time today. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic day and weekend.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  See you next week!
mp

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute card! I love using scraps for cards...Kristina Werner is the Queen of Scraps on cards and I love her cards. You've done a smashing job:) Have a wonderful, relaxing, creative weekend!

Just Jaime said...

Love it! So summery and cute!

Anonymous said...

This is too, too cute!!

Tracy said...

Awww your card is so cute.
What fun papers.
I too keep every scrap, you never know when you'll need it.

Post a Comment