Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday- Bright and Bold challenge

Hey everyone,
I hope everyone is having a fun week.  I just have been swamped.  I worked 5 hours on Tuesday prepping for my card class next weekend.  In a way I hope I don't have anymore sign ups because I will have to get all the stuff back out and the store is out of some of the paper--very stressed.  it will all work out! right?

Over at Some Odd Girl Stamps they were have a challenge to make a bright and bold card. I loved this challenge because every Wednesday is mail day at Jack's summer camp.  I like to make little cards for him and he LOVES that I make them especially for him.  So here is next week's card.


supplies
cardstock- bazzill, neenah

paper-imaginisce
gems-imaginisce

I think that little watermelon is just so darn cute.  I am sure he is going to LOVE it!

Wow it has been a long time since I posted a layout.  I have done tons and I will show you one tomorrow from my July kit from Burlap and Buttercups.  So thanks so much for stopping by! I will see you all tomorrow!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute, cute card! You are such a great mom, Mary Pat. Your boys are so blessed!

Tammy said...

Good luck with your class! I'm sure it will all be fine. :) I love that watermelon - so cute! Jack will love it.

Becky said...

That watermelon is adorable! Fun challenge too! :) I know your class will be fine, but I totally get what you're saying.

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness, this is too stinking adorable! Love it!

Steph said...

Adorable card! Good luck with your class. I am sure it will be great.

Just Jaime said...

Adorable! Have fun with your class!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I LOVE that card. And I agree, the watermelon is very cute!

Kendall said...

So adorable!! Have a great class!

Pam said...

How cute! Love the colors! :-)

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness this card is so cute. I love the bright colours, so fun.

Post a Comment