Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Card Challenge

Good Morning,

If I had to describe this summer and my creativity it would have to be cards!  I have really been enjoying making cards with my summer card camp and other great challenges.  I found this new card blog and they have awesome sketches.  It is Card and a Half.  They have awesome sketches.  When I saw this sketch I LOVED it right away because I love this style.  So I decided to enter.  Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on the sketch:

Supplies
cardstock-neenah solar white, bazzill
paper-imaginisce
chipboard, ribbon- imaginisce

I loved how this turned out! I was able to use up some of my scraps of the great line.  I think Birthday Bash is one of my all time faves!

Thanks for stopping by today! I will be back tomorrow with a Wednesday Card ( I am having a block on my card for the Summer Camp.  I am going to have to get busy on that-hehehehe).  See you then!
mp



14 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute card, Mary Pat! I love the papers:)

Unknown said...

Cute card! Love the design!

Becky said...

I absolutely love the colors you used on this! Adorable take on the sketch!

There's just something almost addictive about making cards, isn't there? ;)

Blessed Ladybug said...

great sketch i'm going to try it a bit later thanks for sharing....

Jingle said...

This is a super fun card! The ribbon you used is perfect! :-)

Steph said...

Very cute! I love the postage stamp background.

Michelle said...

This is so so cute!!! I love the postage stamped pieces. What a great birthday card!! Great job with the sketch!

Mary Jo said...

I love it, Mary Pat!!
Great take on the sketch :)

Kendall said...

So adorable!! My birthday is in May but you could send this to me now haha :-) Seriously - very cute card

Just Jaime said...

I like the colors and your take on the sketch!

Anonymous said...

I think that's my favorite card so far and I've really enjoyed all of them. I think this would be good for male or female, no matter what the age. Good job!

Katie said...

I love this card, the birthday cake looks so yummy, and I love the ribbon on the bottom!

Tracy said...

Such a fun birthday card and a neat sketch. I really like the postage stamp background

Helen Jolly said...

What a super yummy card i love it! thankyou for coming over to play at Card And A Half! x

Post a Comment