Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Thursday

Wow this week is flying by!  Does it seem that way to you all?  We are having Michael's bedroom painted today.  I am starting to change his room from a nursery to a big boy's room.  The powder blue walls will be gone today.  Makes me a touch sad.  In a couple of weeks his new furniture will be delivered-- my baby is growing up.  Sigh:(

Well I got the Basic Grey mini album done.  I will take pictures today and hopefully have them ready for tomorrow's post.  I think it turned out pretty good.  The kit is amazing!!

1-2-3 Jump

This is a layout using the Burlap and Buttercups July kit.  It featured Echo Park, Jillibean Soup and MME paper.  It ROCKED!!  Please head on over there to check it out.  I will be posting some sneak peeks of the August kit pretty soon!

This layout I used the Echo Park and American Crafts paper and thickers.  Great combo I think.  This is hubby and Jack jumping in the pool.  I love the pictures of the two of them! way too cute


Supplies

cardstock- bazzill
paper-echo park
alphabet-american crafts
banner- jenni bowlin
buttons-doodlebug
twine-paper trey ink

I hope everyone has a great day! Try to stay cool.  I know here the heat index is going to be over 100 degrees today.  I will be back tomorrow--thanks for stopping by!
-mp


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome layout and photos! I love how you captured them right before they went in the water...kind of like they're hovering!! So cool! And I love the swirly embellishment! Great layout, Mary Pat!!

Tammy said...

I love this! The photos are fantastic and your layout design is awesome. That paper is so cute!

Steph said...

Adorable layout! Fun paper.

Jingle said...

This is such a fun layout! Very very cute!

Becky said...

Such great photos and an awesome layout! Summer colors are so fun! Super excited to see your mini!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! Try to stay cool today. I think it's going to be 108 here with 80% humidity. That's probably a slight exaggeration on the humidity, but it's never fun when it's hot AND humid.

Erin Bassett said...

What a fun layout!!

Kat said...

It's difficult to watch our babies grow up! I love your layout especially that big flourish/splash thing towards the bottom! It's awesome! (I found you on the 2peas MB)

Handmade Hannah said...

Fantastic photos and great cheery papers :)

Linda said...

This is adorable. I love how you used the fish papers. I really like your blog and I am now a follower. Stay cool!

Leinad said...

Love your layout and your style! It seems we love the same paper lines! Great blog - I'm now a follower! Looking forward to seeing more great layouts!

Katie said...

What a great layout! I love the papers, and the title!

~Tammy~ said...

What a fun layout and absolute fun papers!

Tracy said...

Your layout is awesome.
I love that photo of your hubby and your son. The way Jack is looking at your hubby is so sweet.

Post a Comment