Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Monday

Hey there,

Did you have a nice weekend?  Boy, we sure did.  Saturday hubby worked out in the yard and the boys and I hung together.  Then hubby and I had a date night.  We celebrated our anniversary.  The actual day is Tuesday, but we celebrate on Saturday.  We had a wonderful dinner and just had a good time.  Sunday we did the typical things-church, donuts, and then hung out.  I scrapped a bit.  Jack and I went to pick up some kits at my lss.  I am going to be busy! Then after dinner we went to the pool and hung out for a bit after the sun went down.  Just splendid. 

I wanted to share with you my layout I made that was published in Scrapstreet Emagazine.  It is the first layout on page 17.  Click HERE to see it.  I used Echo Park For the Record for this layout.  I just love how it turned out. 

I also wanted to share with you a quick card I made using the Burlap and Buttercups July kit.  This kit is soooo awesome.  There are so many goodies in this kit.  Here I used Echo Park Splash paper and combined it with a Some Odd Girl stamp that I had in my stash.  I think he is so cute.  There aren't many boy stamps out there.



supplies
paper-echo park
stamps-some odd girl, hero arts
markers-copics
cardstock-neenah
twine-the twinery
tools- fiskars border punch

Well I will be back tomorrow with a new assignment from my Summer Card Camp.  Thanks so much for stopping by! See ya then!
mp

12 comments:

Jingle said...

Your card is super cute and congratulations on the publication! Very fun page! Happy almost Anniversary! :-)

D's Paper Studio said...

Your card is fun. I really like your layout. It certainly a subject close to the culture today.. My husband was talking about this same thing this weekend.

Steph said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Congrats on being published. Adorable card.

Katie said...

Congratulations on the layout, and happy anniversary! What a cute card, the stamp is really adorable!

Mary Jo said...

Happy anniversary! And yay, for date night :)
Really cute card!! :)

Handmade Hannah said...

Great card and I love the layout that you created and had published! Congratulations :)

Just Jaime said...

Love the colors! Glad your weekend was so good!

Mary Hamer said...

Awww so cute! It sure does pop! The lil' guy reminds me of my nephew!

Staci said...

Fantastic card! Happy anniversary! :-)

Sharla said...

Happy Anniversary!! Great layout, congrats on getting published and WAY cute card! I love that stamp!

Becky said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend! I love that image on your card. Happy anniversary tomorrow :)

Tracy said...

I am thinking I need me a date night :)
Happy anniversary:)

Your card is so cute. That image is adorable.

Post a Comment