Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hello Tuesday

A Big Hello!

I have been so busy lately and having a blast I  must say.  I have been making kits for my scrapbooking retreat next week. I am getting so excited.  I am sure you all will be soooo bored with me talking about it.  I have made 11 projects so far for me to work on.  I thought it was going to be a pain but it is not.  It is actually moving right along.

Today I am taking a break from kit making and heading to the store and scrap with the girls.  They don't know it yet but I am taking my camera to take pictures.  I totally want to scrap about the my Tuesdays Scrapping with the Ladies.  I have had a really fun time.  I am so sorry we only have 2 more Tuesdays left and then it is back to reality and back to work.  I need a paycheck so that I can buy some of the wonderful CHA goodies. hehehehehehehehehehe  Anyhoo today I will be working on my Basic Grey mini album for the store.  I started yesterday and it is going pretty well.  We shall see.

I have so much going on but for once I do not have a project to post that is photographed and resized etc.  So I am going to share one of my favorite pictures of the summer.  We went to a butterfly exhibit a couple of weeks ago and I captured this amazing photo of a flower with 3 baby caterpillars on it.  LOVE IT!

So amazing!!!

I will be back tomorrow with my Wednesday card--yes I have that ready! hehehehe  Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you all tomorrow1
mp

6 comments:

Jingle said...

I hope you have a fantastic day!!!

Steph said...

Very pretty picture. Have fun scrapping!

Tammy said...

Have fun cropping today! I'm all about the kits right now. I bet you'll be super productive at the retreat! Love the photo. They will be beautiful butterflies one day. :)

Annette Allen said...

I can see why it is one of your favorite pics..
Can't wait to see your basic grey mini album.. I love mini albums but have only made one.... Well hope you had fun with your scrappin buddies..

Becky said...

Hope you had a great day with the girls! Beautiful picture!

Tracy said...

What a stunning photo.
Hope you are having a blast.
You are so organized, I am in awe.

Post a Comment