Saturday, July 2, 2011

saturday

Happy Saturday,

OK I usually don't blog on the weekends but I am behind in my card class and postings so I had to schedule one for today and one for tomorrow.  So this is going to be a quickie!



For this card I wanted something bold using the color palette and here is what I came up with.




supplies
cardstock-hero arts, neenah
stamps-hero arts
ink-hero arts, memento
markers-copics

My mom's birthday is on Wednesday and this is going in the mail today for her.  I hope she likes it!

I will be back tomorrow with my take on one of the sketches.  Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

9 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Love those flowers and your use of the color combo.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Soft yet bright!

ThePurplePlace said...

I love your wonderful card and think it's one of my favorites from the entire Gallery!!!

I may have to try and CASE this design, sometime (Not for Camp)...as the colors are fabulous!!

Happy Crafting,
Lisa

Arlene said...

Very pretty card Mary. Love the bright vibrant colors! :)

Arlene.

Jingle said...

Very cute card with wonderful colors!

Katie said...

I love the colors! Your mom is going to love the card, its so cheerful!

Pam W Merwin said...

She will absolutely love it! I love the background and your flowers are a perfect choice - love the colors you used :-)

Becky said...

Oh your mom will LOVE this! The colors are lovely and the flowers are just beautiful!

Tracy said...

I agree with Becky, you mom will Love this card.
Such pretty colours, so gorgeous.

Post a Comment