Saturday, July 2, 2011


Happy Saturday,

OK I usually don't blog on the weekends but I am behind in my card class and postings so I had to schedule one for today and one for tomorrow.  So this is going to be a quickie!

For this card I wanted something bold using the color palette and here is what I came up with.

cardstock-hero arts, neenah
stamps-hero arts
ink-hero arts, memento

My mom's birthday is on Wednesday and this is going in the mail today for her.  I hope she likes it!

I will be back tomorrow with my take on one of the sketches.  Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!


Mary Jo said...

Love those flowers and your use of the color combo.

Kathy said...

Very pretty! Soft yet bright!

ThePurplePlace said...

I love your wonderful card and think it's one of my favorites from the entire Gallery!!!

I may have to try and CASE this design, sometime (Not for Camp) the colors are fabulous!!

Happy Crafting,

Arlene said...

Very pretty card Mary. Love the bright vibrant colors! :)


Jingle said...

Very cute card with wonderful colors!

Katie said...

I love the colors! Your mom is going to love the card, its so cheerful!

Pam W Merwin said...

She will absolutely love it! I love the background and your flowers are a perfect choice - love the colors you used :-)

Becky said...

Oh your mom will LOVE this! The colors are lovely and the flowers are just beautiful!

Tracy said...

I agree with Becky, you mom will Love this card.
Such pretty colours, so gorgeous.

Post a Comment