Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Thursday!!!

Hey Everyone,

Hope your week is going well here. Mine is going great but I sure did get side tracked yesterday. I was at Jack's swim lesson and I pulled up netflix and started watching a movie that I wanted to watch- Secretariat--and I got lost in the movie. It was sooooo good. I love those types of movies. Plus I remember watching the races when I was a little girl. It was awesome! So instead of scrapping and or exercising I watched a movie. Hubby said I need to do that more often because I am always on the go. Maybe I should take his advise but I just have so much to do.

Here is a layout I did for the June Burlap and Buttercups with the July kit. I have to say I love this kit so much.


(Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy--I don't know what happened)

This is a picture of Michael in the pool in Florida. He had such a great time

supplies--(all in the july kit from burlap and buttercups)
cardstock- bazzill
paper- echo park
stickers- echo park
chipboard- maya road
glitter- doodlebug
circle thingy- american crafts

Well, I hope everyone has a great day. I will be back tomorrow with a new project. Thanks so much for stopping by!
mp

11 comments:

Linda said...

Very cute layout, I like the fish embellies.

Just Jaime said...

Cute! Love your sun, clouds and fish!

Steph said...

Adorable layout! I think taking a break every once in awhile from the normal everyday business is really important.

Tammy said...

Cute! That paper sets off your photos beautifully! I haven't seen that movie yet, but its in my queue. :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute layout. The guy in the background (hubby? swim instructor) looks like he's trying to get in the picture. You know, like those guys who keep walking back and forth behind a news guy doing a live report?

Mary Jo said...

Such fun summer colors, Mary Pat!! :)

Katie said...

What a great layout! I love the fish and the "cool" tab!

Blessed Ladybug said...

summer layout are my favorite next to fall.. thanks fr sharing... i love the colors....

Tracy said...

Your layout is so sweet.

As for slowing down, hubby is alway bugging me to watch a movie with him. Which I do, but am always doing something while I watch it ;)

Becky said...

What adorable photos and a great layout too!

I think it's great that you watched a movie yesterday, I can't remember the last time I did that. We're switching from Dish to Uverse on Wednesday so I'll be able to watch my DVR'd shows/movies in my craft room. It's not exactly slowing down, but at least it's multitasking! Haha!

Christina said...

Catching up on blog reading from last week! So cute-love the clouds!

Post a Comment