Friday, July 15, 2011

Jillibean Soup Card Class

Hello,

Wow this week went so fast for me.  How about you?  I have been busy every second.  Today I need to finish one more sketch and layout and then I will be good for the weekend.  Saturday is my class.  I am excited about it.  I have a good turn out and it should be fun.  Plus the store is having a huge sidewalk sale to make room for all the new products for CHA. 

Well here is a look at the 6 cards my students will make in their class.




I just love love this line from Jillibean and it is my first class using it.  I just screams Summer!!!


Do you all have a busy weekend?  We sure do!! Class Saturday morning, errands (we are out of EVERYTHING--Sam's Club here we come!), a graduation for hubby's niece on Sunday and then we need to squeak in some family time just the 4 of us!

I hope you have a great weekend!  I will be back on Monday.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
mp

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the cards- super cute!

Katie said...

I love the cards, they are all so summery and cheerful, I can't decide which is my favorite! I wish I could take the class! Enjoy your weekend!

Brittney said...

These are adorable. I'd definitely love to be in your class!

Steph said...

Great cards! It will be a wonderful class. Enjoy your weekend!

Just Jaime said...

Love the sentiment cards!

ScrappnBee said...

Love those cards! Looks like a great class! Hope that you have a sucessful sidewalk sale!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous cards! I want all of them!

I have a busy weekend, too. Mom and I have several errands to do. Have a great one!

Jingle said...

OH, my cuteness! These are so fabulous!!!

Sharla said...

Wow...I love those cards, and that paper is just super yummy. I'm gonna have to order me some of that! Your class sounds like alot of fun!

Sue Althouse said...

Sounds like a busy weekend! Love those cards, the Jillibean Soup papers are just wonderful!

Linda Beeson said...

I love Jillibean Soup papers too, what fun cards and have a fun time at the class.

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice crads thanks for sharing.. have a great weekend...

Sarah Rice said...

what cute happy cards!! :)

Handmade Hannah said...

I would love to be in your class! Great cards - very summery :)

Becky said...

WOW! Amazing cards, wish I lived a little farther north and east ;)

We don't have much going on this weekend, recovering from vacation and preparing for the week ahead.

Have a good one!

Post a Comment