This is just a quick post today. Last month I really just wanted to play with my stamps and ink so I came up with this card.
1. Cut 2 die cuts using the Tim Holtz dies.
2. On one, I stamped my background stamp with the Antique Linen distress ink.
3. I then used the same ink with the blending tool and inked up the die cut.
4. Next I inked up my stamp with various colors of the distress ink ( faded jeans, shabby shutters, barn door, scattered straw)
5. I stamped my greeting with memento tuxedo black ink
6. I then stamped the image on the card.
7. On the plain die cut I placed it on my scoring board and scored one inch at the top of the card.
8. I placed adhesive to the scored inch part.
9. I placed my stamped die cut on top of the other.
10. The card opens at the top.
11. I then added some various Hero Arts gems and pearls
My new love is to have shaped cards and this die cut is perfect for that. I also loved making this card because my fingers got all inky and messy and I love it when that happens!
hero arts, distress ink, tim holtz dies
I hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday and I will be back tomorrow with what I don't know but I am sure I can find something (hehehehehe). Thanks for stopping by and see ya tomorrow!