Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A "Fishy" Tuesday

Happy Tuesday,

Well did you have a good day yesterday.  We did!  Jack had swim lessons and then we went to a Butterfly Exhibit but guess what?????? There weren't any butterflies.  We saw tons of catepillars but no butterflies.  We are going back next week so hopefully we will see some then.  We were under a heat advisory so we did not go outside all afternoon.  Sooooo I was able to get some scrappin in.  I loved it!  Right now is crunch time for me to get everything done for the store, challenges, card camp and DT work.  I think sometimes I work best when there is a deadline.

Today's card is a card I made with the July kit from  Burlap and Buttercups.  This kit is awesome.  Head on over there to see it. 

supplies
paper burlap and buttercups-echo park
ribbon- burlap and buttercups
die- paper trey ink
stamp- paper trey ink
ink- jenni bowlin

I hope everyone has a great day.  I will be back tomorrow with my Summer Card Camp  card.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
mp

12 comments:

Jingle said...

Oh, my goodness, this is so adorable!!!

Steph said...

So cute!

Just Jaime said...

Love the ribbon and play on words!

Katie said...

I love the fishes!

Anonymous said...

LOVE love love the card! Bummer about not seeing any butterflies. You expect to see them when you go to a butterfly exhibit. hahaha. Hopefully there'll be butterflies soon.

Gaby said...

Me encanta...ese papel de los peces es precioso!

Anonymous said...

This is such an adorable card, Mary Pat!!

Tammy said...

Cute card. Love that paper - so fun! I would probably be a bit disappointed too - if I go to a butterfly exhibit, I'd expect to see some butterflies! LOL Better luck next time! :)

Becky said...

Love that ribbon!

I think I work better under pressure too. Not sure what it is about it though :)

Sue Althouse said...

The fish card is so cute! At least when it is this hot, we can stay inside and scrap!

Pam W Merwin said...

This is so cute! I love it.

Tracy said...

This is such a cute and fun card.
Love those little fishy's.

Post a Comment