Friday, July 29, 2011

Basic Grey Mini Album--Part One

Happy Friday! 

Do you all have a great weekend planned?  We have a busy one that is for sure.  Tonight hubby  has a high school reunion.  So we are going to that.  Saturday we have a birthday party for one of Jack's friends.  Families are all invited to come for lunch.  Jack is soooo excited.  Then we have a family BBQ to go to on hubby's side of the family.  The boys will have a blast playing with their cousins and then on Sunday I need to finish getting ready for my retreat.  I am  getting so excited!

At Simply Scrapbooks I make some of the displays.  Various manufacturers put together kits to sell and then the store needs to make on for display.  Well this is the case with this project.  Here is the mini album from Basic Grey


There are so many pages to put them all in one post that I thought I would break them up here and there. 

I like this line but it is definitely for an older child (in my opinion).  I would not use the paper for my Jack going off to Kindergarten.  I like more child oriented themes I guess.  The paper is really cool in this and the brads and sticker sheets are awesome.

Well I hope everyone has a great day and weekend.  I will MIA next week.  I will post once I get back from my amazing retreat (hopefully). 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will see you soon!
-mp

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this mini album! I love BG anyway so anything they do is awesome. I know you will make this completely stellar!! Hope you have a wonderful retreat next week. And I hope you have a great weekend:)

Jingle said...

What a wonderful mini! So pretty!!!

Steph said...

Great mini album. I love the BG papers.

Becky said...

This is super cool, totally agree though I wouldn't use it for Landry's Kindergarten mini either :)

Have a great weekend and an AWESOME week at the retreat! You'll be missed around here!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful mini album! Sounds like a fun weekend ahead for you and the family. I need to go and find a new TV stand tomorrow and other than laundry and grocery shopping on Sunday, I hope to get some scrapping done.

Annette Allen said...

I love mini albums.. This looks so great.. I love it..

Sharla said...

Love the mini! I'd agree to use it for an older child as well. Your retreat sounds like a blast,it's been far too long since I've been to one, (need to work on that). Have a great weekend!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice ..love basic grey.. Question - your eyelets what kind are you using ..i place eyelets in cardboard or heavy cardstock and it come out,,, are you using a setter on the back.. please let me know.. maybe my eyelets are not deep enought..

byondbzr said...

That's a great kit!

Gabrielle Watson said...

That is so cute!! I'm about to start on a mini album, so I'm checking them out all over the web, thanks for sharing!

Mary Jo said...

Love that line by Basic Grey! :)
Adorable album! :)

Arlene said...

WOW, love this mini album! You did a great job. I have an award for you over on my blog...pls stop by to pick it up whenever you get a chance. :)

Tammy said...

This is a great album! I would totally agree that the line is more sophisticated - more high school and college rather than grade school. But your album is awesome none the less. Can't wait to see more. :)

Tracy said...

I really like the shape of that mini album.

Oh I am sure you are having a blast on your retreat.

Post a Comment