Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July,

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with friends and family.  I know we have here.  The weekend has been full of bike parades, cook outs, family and friends.  Today we are just staying home and enjoying our family.  Here a couple of pictures from our weekend.




Thanks for stopping by and I will be back tomorrow with a new creation--what I don't know yet but I am going to my craft room right now so I will have something fresh!  See ya then!

5 comments:

Arlene said...

Happy 4th of July to you as well! Your family is beautiful! :)

Arlene.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you've had a wonderful time! Happy Fourth and many blessings to you and your family, Mary Pat!

Becky said...

Happy Fourth of July Mary Pat!!! Looks like you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend! I'm off to create now too! :)

Tammy said...

Great photos! Looks fun and sunny! :)

Tracy said...

Sounds like a perfect day. Looks like the weather co-operated as well :)

Post a Comment