Wednesday, August 3, 2011

CAS-ual Friday Challenge

Hey there,

Just wanted to pop in and try my hand at the CAS-ual Friday challenge CFC 13.  This is a great card challenge site for the clean cardmarker.  I have wanted to play but never had the time to do it but this week I was able!



This weeks challenge was to make a card that is 4x9.  I have never done a long card before so I thought it would be great!  Plus I just received some happy mail from Paper Trey Ink  so I thought let's give it a try!  Here is my card:

supplies
cardstock- kraft, bazzill, neenah solar white
stamps- paper trey ink
inks- jenni bowlin

Thanks for stopping by!
-mp

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute, yummy card, Mary Pat!!

Arlene said...

Super cute card! :)

Tammy said...

That is so cute! I love the ice cream stamp!

Jingle said...

I LOVE this! So cute!

Pam W Merwin said...

Oh so cute! Love that stack of ice cream - yummy, yummy!

Katie said...

The ice cream cone just looks delicious!

Becky said...

Oh Mary Pat, here you are enabling ME this time! I love that ice cream cone! I have a bunch of stuff in my cart right now, might have to go add that set because of your cute card!

Karen B. said...

What a seriously cute design! I think kraft was the perfect background paper too! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kryssi said...

LOVe it! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Tracy said...

What a sweet card. What a fun size.

Post a Comment