Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Puppy and Some Exciting News

Happy Tuesday!



Yesterday morning I got the most exciting email!  I was invited to be part of the Little Yellow Bicycle's Cycling Team for Once Upon a Christmas.  Oh my Golly I was so happy!  Have you seen this collection?  It is so beautiful! I just love it and can't wait to play with it.  I am so honored to be part of this amazing cycling team.  To see the other members please click HERE.


Today's project is one that I completed about our new addition to the Siehl Family.  Unfortunately Molly had to leave us due to allergies.  She was part of our family for one week  When we found her a new home all of us (not hubby of course) cried over this difficult decision.  I grew up with dogs and have always had a golden retriever or Labrador retriever as an adult; however, Molly was not a good fit for us.  She was absolutely beautiful and she was soo smart.  The good thing is we know the family and we get to see her often.  She is so happy and that is all that matters.  She is spoiled and that is a good thing!!  So for a tribute to Molly I got to use up my stash of the Bella Blvd. pet collection. 


supplies
Everything is Bella Blvd

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  i will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

29 comments:

Heidi said...

Oohhhh she is so cute! I love that you did a page of her even though you only had her for a week. So happy you were able to find a good home for her. Great page!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congratulations on your wonderful news, Mary Pat!! Super cute puppy and super cute page!

Madeline said...

Awww...sorry you had to give Molly away, but wonderful that you have found her a good home! Wonderful page! Congrats on the LYB Cycling Team!

Johanna said...

I am so sorry you couldn't keep your doggie! The page is really nice though :)

And congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaats!!!!!

Jingle said...

Very cute layout and adorable photos! :)

Barbara said...

Molly is adorable! Sorry that she couldn't stay with you. I'm sure it was hard to let her go.
Congrats on the Little Yello Bicycle news. That's fantastic.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Great page! I did a puppy page today, too!

antenucci said...

Congrats on LYB - can't wait to cycle with you. I love the page in your next post with the Imagainisce!

Tanya Ham said...

Congrats!!! :) I was sad about Molly not working out - I was hoping to get some inspiration from you on puppy pages! :) Hope you guys will find a better fit soon!

Christina Collins said...

Congratulations on your awesome news!
So sorry the puppy didn't work out though. She was a cutie. :(

Annette Allen said...

woohoo you go girl...how exciting...congratulations..

Christina said...

Yay! Congrats on the LYB news!!
I love this layout-I have a big stack of photos of our furry friends that I keep meaning to do something with. :) I love your mix of fonts on the title.

SandeeNC said...

Congratulations Pat, that's awesome! -sorry about Molly :( waving hi from the chilly hills of North Carolina :)

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see what you create. So excited to be cycling with you!!! Sorry to hear Molly did not work out.

Connie Mercer said...

a BIG congrats girl!!! love the LO~so perfect!!!

Blessed Ladybug said...

very nice and i love that yellow bike...

Katie said...

Congratulations on the Little Yellow Bicycle team! That is so exciting!

I'm so sorry that you couldn't keep Molly, but I'm happy to hear she is doing well in her new home. The layout you made about her is great!

Aimee Kidd said...

A HUGE congrats to you for making the LYB Christmas team!! So excited for you!!

Love this sweet layout about your pooch who is absolutely adorable! Sorry you had to pass her on to someone else!

byondbzr said...

CONGRATS! Cute layout too!

JULIANA said...

Congrats on wearing the yellow jersey!!! I just love your projects!!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Congrats that is so exciting! Love your tribute layout for Molly

laura said...

Oh Congratulations! Great layout.

gale said...

What a sweet story. I'm glad you can still see Molly and have these pictures to remember her by. Great layout and congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!

Janet's Joy said...

Congrats on the LYB news!!! Awesome!!!

Catherine said...

Congratulations on the LYB opportunity...I can't wait to see all you come up with!

Tracy said...

Congrats :)
Great layout, as always.
I remember when you got Molly, and when you had to find her a new home :(
So happy she is happy in her new home, and that you get to see her :)

Izzy Anderson said...

Aw, she looks so sweet. I know she loved all of you too. The layout is perfect.

Big congrats on LYB. I was excited as soon as I saw your name on the email. YAY!!

Norma G. said...

Congrats Mary Pat, that is awesome news!! Love the layout, Molly is very cute to bad you all couldn't keep her.

Post a Comment