Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Core'dinations St. Patrick's Day Card

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I wanted to share with you a fun card I made using Core'dinations and Paper Smooches!  I just love the embossing on the yummy green cardstock and then on the tag I just wanted to have some fun with my stamping and coloring!  Love how it turned out!
Anyone doing anything fun this St. Patty's Day?  No huge plans here.  Busy with work, school, and sports practice!!  But at least it is warmer!!

I am linking this really fun card up with the current Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge- AnyThing Goes!!  They always have fun challenges!


Hope you have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

7 comments:

Becky said...

That embossing is awesome! School, sports and the normal routine here :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Mary Pat!

Cindy deRosier said...

So cute! I love the embossing too.

Unknown said...

Mary Pat, your little stamped Irish Man is too happy!! Love the embossing on the green, so perfect!

Tracy said...

This is a fun card :)
I like that you used a tag as the main element (besides the cute image) on the card.

Kimberly Kett said...

Great card! Love the tag!

Alice said...

love the texture on the background. such a fun and delightful card! thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

Post a Comment