Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday Card


Happy Wednesday!

My school district has 2 days of inservice and then we have the 3rd day off before the kids start on the 4th day. So I am so excited that I get to take Jack to Kindergarten.  He said he had a really great day yesterday.  He has 15 in his class and he loved it.  So today I am taking all the pictures of both Jack and Michael who starts Early PreSchool 2.  I will have tons and tons of pictures. 

As mentioned  last week that I needed to make a couple of  project using the new 3 Bugs in a Rug for the store.  Here is the card that I made using the scraps.  I just love the little tag of the 2 turtles.  Just so cute.  I made the heart using my Silhouette.

Supplies
Everything is 3 Bugs in a Rug



I hope everyone has a fantastic day today?  Does anyone have any scrappin' plans?  I am going to try but who knows.  I have a ton of laundry and then I am going to work on some school stuff.  I always get a bit nervous for the first day of school with kids.  I know this is silly even with this being my 23rd year but I always get the butterflies.  Going just to try to stay calm!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by.  I truly appreciate all your comments.  It means so much! Thanks!!!  See you tomorrow with another new project!
-mp

15 comments:

Becky said...

I love that polka dot heart! So cute! Have fun taking pics of the boys today and I hope you get some crafty time in before tomorrow :)

Just Jaime said...

Love the turtles!

Annette said...

so cute love those little turtles..

Jingle said...

Adorable!

Steph said...

Very cute card. Love the mix of patterns.

Margie H said...

What a sweet card, Mary Pat!

My boys started school yesterday :)
Thinking I could get some stuff done - our sump pumps decided to cause trouble...both of them (main & backup - UGH!!!). Needless to say, I have a lot to catch up on today! LOL!!

Have a great day!! xo

Danielle said...

I "heart" those turtles! Adorable card!

Casey Wright said...

LOVE this card - super cute!

ScrappnBee said...

Good luck with the first day of school! This card is so darling! Love the turtles! -Amanda

Christina said...

My boys started yesterday and I had hoped to get some scrappy stuff done but it just didn't happen. :(
Love those turtles-so cute!! Hope you have a great first day back with your students!

Kelly R said...

oh, this is so cute. great job on this card.

Pam said...

I love your card! And I am so glad that your son had a good first day of kindergarten. :-) Good luck on your first day back as well. I would be nervous, too. Thanks for sharing!

Maria said...

Very cute!
Hugs
Maria

~Tammy~ said...

So so cute!

Tracy said...

so happy that Jack is enjoying school.
Your card is so cute. Such fun bright colours you used.

Post a Comment