Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wednesday Card


Happy Wednesday!

My school district has 2 days of inservice and then we have the 3rd day off before the kids start on the 4th day. So I am so excited that I get to take Jack to Kindergarten.  He said he had a really great day yesterday.  He has 15 in his class and he loved it.  So today I am taking all the pictures of both Jack and Michael who starts Early PreSchool 2.  I will have tons and tons of pictures. 

As mentioned  last week that I needed to make a couple of  project using the new 3 Bugs in a Rug for the store.  Here is the card that I made using the scraps.  I just love the little tag of the 2 turtles.  Just so cute.  I made the heart using my Silhouette.

Supplies
Everything is 3 Bugs in a Rug



I hope everyone has a fantastic day today?  Does anyone have any scrappin' plans?  I am going to try but who knows.  I have a ton of laundry and then I am going to work on some school stuff.  I always get a bit nervous for the first day of school with kids.  I know this is silly even with this being my 23rd year but I always get the butterflies.  Going just to try to stay calm!

Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by.  I truly appreciate all your comments.  It means so much! Thanks!!!  See you tomorrow with another new project!
-mp

13 comments:

Becky said...

I love that polka dot heart! So cute! Have fun taking pics of the boys today and I hope you get some crafty time in before tomorrow :)

Just Jaime said...

Love the turtles!

Annette Allen said...

so cute love those little turtles..

Steph said...

Very cute card. Love the mix of patterns.

Margie Higuchi said...

What a sweet card, Mary Pat!

My boys started school yesterday :)
Thinking I could get some stuff done - our sump pumps decided to cause trouble...both of them (main & backup - UGH!!!). Needless to say, I have a lot to catch up on today! LOL!!

Have a great day!! xo

Danielle said...

I "heart" those turtles! Adorable card!

Casey Wright said...

LOVE this card - super cute!

ScrappnBee said...

Good luck with the first day of school! This card is so darling! Love the turtles! -Amanda

Christina said...

My boys started yesterday and I had hoped to get some scrappy stuff done but it just didn't happen. :(
Love those turtles-so cute!! Hope you have a great first day back with your students!

Kelly Roberts said...

oh, this is so cute. great job on this card.

Pam said...

I love your card! And I am so glad that your son had a good first day of kindergarten. :-) Good luck on your first day back as well. I would be nervous, too. Thanks for sharing!

Maria said...

Very cute!
Hugs
Maria

Tracy said...

so happy that Jack is enjoying school.
Your card is so cute. Such fun bright colours you used.

Post a Comment