Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thursday Preschool 2

Happy Thursday!

We are getting close to the weekend! I am so ready!  How about you?

Today I have a layout that I made for Cord Scrapbook Studio.   I got to play with the Makin' the Grade collection from Little Yellow Bicycle.  I LOVED this collection.  I couldn't wait to start playing with it as soon as it arrived at my door.  I used my favorite photo that I took of my little one.  He was so excited to move to the Preschool 2 classroom.  I just love his little smile on his face when I came to pick him up after his first day of school.  He was so proud of himself!  For this layout everything is LYB except I used a Silhouette cutting file for the clipboard. 

papers, stickers- LYB
alphabet stickers (red) jillibean soup
spray- mister huey
silhouette
cardstock- bazzill

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with my Moxxie Friday post!  I have a fun layout to share!  See you then!
mp

19 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww cute pre school picture...this layout is adorable..

Heidi said...

Super cute!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

He is a cutie, Mary Pat! Awesome school page! Love the texture from the cork and your misting too!

Becky said...

Perfect! Love all the little school details!!

Erin said...

Adorable! I love school themed products & Little Yellow Bicycle's collection is fantastic!

Sue Althouse said...

So cute... love those happy colors and the clipboard!

Jingle said...

Very cute! I love the cork!

Janet's Joy said...

So sweet! Cute little face!

Tanya Ham said...

Well done!! Love all those colors, great collection!!

Madeline said...

Wonderful page! I love the colorful ABC paper, chalkboard print, and your clipboard!

Mary Jo said...

Adorable!!!
Love the little clipboard for your journaling :)

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet layout, LOVE that photo!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute~love it all!!!

Christina said...

Super cute-I love the clipboard journaling! I tend to stay away form school collections because I have a Becky Higgins school kit for each of my boys but this is very, very tempting!! :)

laura said...

This is a great school themed layout. Terrific

Tammy said...

Such a cute layout! I love the journaling on the clipboard. And that photo is just adorable - such a great smiley face! :)

Patricia said...

Very cute layout! Love that photo and how you used the pennant numbers.

Katie said...

I love this collection and how you used it! Great layout!

Izzy Anderson said...

He is soooo cute, Mary Pat! Great page. You really used this collection well. Love the little clipboard and the notebook edge.

Post a Comment