Saturday, October 27, 2012

Saturday CAS Challenge

Happy Weekend!

Hope you are having a great weekend.  I am getting some crafty time in so it is all good!  I finished up some work and then I got to get out some fun supplies and start on some little projects just for me.  The first on is a really fun challenge over at CAS-UAL Fridays.
The challenge is to create a CAS card using kraft paper!  This is a challenge that I love!  I love my kraft!  Go HERE to check out all the details and to get some inspiration.

For this challenge I broke out my new stamp set from Paper Smooches, added some Christmas paper and added a little scalloped border in kraft.  Finally I had some pearls and colored them with my Spectrum Noir markers so that they would match the project.

supplies
cardstock- neenah solar white
gems- hobby lobby
paper- little yellow bicycle
stamps- paper smooches
ink- hero arts
tools- ek success border punch

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  See ya soon!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

16 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat love your card for this challenge. That sentiment font is amazing too!

Pam W Merwin said...

Love this!

scrappymo! said...

I like the little cluster of bling...it really dresses it up.

Mynn xx said...

This is such a fun design! LOVE the pop of kraft on top of the deeper colors! :) PINNED! :)

Annette Allen said...

This is gorgeous...love the DP you used..

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable little card!

Sarah said...

Cute card. Cannot believe we are o lose to Christmas!
S

Madeline said...

Beautiful card!

Sue Althouse said...

Love that font and your simple, classy card!

Tracy said...

Great card Mary Pat :)
Love the traditional Christmas colours. Great way to use your markers to colour the pearls to match your colours.

Dawn Gross said...

Lovely card! Kraft paper is one that I don't use much but I love!

Norma G. said...

Beautiful card :D

Hey stop on over my blog for a little visit, I have something over there for you!

Katie said...

Great card!

I love how you colored the pearls to match the paper!

Lisa A. said...

What a pretty Christmas card, Mary Pat!! Love the layout and the wonderful use of colors...simply lovely!! Thanks for sharing your creativity at CAS-ual Fridays this week:)!!

Suzanne said...

What an awesome card - I love that you used kraft on the border. That green is stunning!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is the kind of design that I really love! I'm all about clean and simple! Love this paper and the cute stamp. Great card.

Post a Comment