Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Another Wednesday Smooches and Hugs

Hi Everyone,
This is my 2nd post of the day!  BUT I just had to share another fun card I made with the Paper Smooches stamps.  I was browsing the Paper Smooches Spark Challenges and found some really fun ones and my creativity was just flowing so I had to play around with another digi stamp.  Here is what I came up with.
O.K. is that little bee not the cutest thing you have ever seen??  I know I went crazy for him and found the perfect paper in my stash.  It was from Imaginisce.  I colored him with my Spectrum Noir pens and then stamped the sentiment 'hugs" with my sentiment collection.  I just love it!!

supplies
paper- imaginisce
digi stamp- paper smooches
clear stamps- paper smooches
ink- hero arts
markers- spectrum noir

I hope everyone has a great day!  If you have the chance head on over to Paper Smooches and check out their adorable stamps!  I am just in love!  See you tomorrow!
mp

13 comments:

Heidi said...

That card would make anyones day happy! Love that cute little bee! Great color choices.

Tracey McNeely said...

This is fantastic Mary Pat, so creative!

Staci said...

Too cute! I love the way you colored it. Have a great week!

Sharla said...

Both of your PS cards are beyond cute!! :D

scrappymo! said...

Very, very cute!

gale said...

this is so cute!! Love that sweet bee and the hex paper too.

Barbara said...

you have the cutest images! Love it.

Izzy Anderson said...

That bee is da bomb! Super duper cute!

Alicia said...

That bee is SO CUTE!! My son's preschool class are the bees, so I might have to have that one! New follower!

~Tammy~ said...

This is super cute! You are having fun with PS stamps! So adorable!

MirandaBe said...

Absolutely in love with that cute bee!!! great card and blog, congrats!
I'm a new follower from 2peas! :)

Tracy said...

Awww this card is just so adorable.
I can see why you fell in love with this little cutie :)

Norma G. said...

Awe...that little bee is adorable :D

Post a Comment