Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday Teacher Appreciation

Happy Tuesday!

Jack is in first grade this year and his new teacher is just wonderful.  He loved kindergarten and his teacher last year but for some reason this year is just "awesome" for him.  Every day when I pick him up he has this big smile on his face and when I ask about his day he always responds "awesome!"  So I will be sending his teacher a lot of little notes this year because she is making him just love school.  This is my first one.  I made it with the scraps from my Hall Pass from We R Memory Keepers.

First I punched my paper using the note book punch.  I just love using this punch.  I then layered some of my scraps in the center and then added on top the really adorable die cut.  I then stamped my sentiment using the Lawn Fawn stamps.  It was so easy to put together when you have awesome papers and die cuts.  
supplies
cardstock- paper- die cut- We R Memory Keepers
stamps- lawn fawn
ink- hero arts

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project!  See you then and have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

17 comments:

gale said...

Great card. Your son is so lucky to have a teacher like that!

Janet's Joy said...

Very cute note!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Jack's teacher will so appreciate this wonderful card! It's so nice of you to send her little notes during the year!

Heidi said...

Love that notebook punch! Great card!

Tammy said...

Great card. Love the details and the punched border. There is nothing better in this world than a good teacher! (But you already know this as a fab teacher yourself!!!) I'm sure she will appreciate the notice and attention. :)

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Diana Fisher said...

I love teacher cards! Great sentiment on this one. Like the colors!

angie gutshall said...

Great teacher card!

Pamela said...

Love it! Great card!! :)

Connie Mercer said...

super cute card!!!great design!!

Sharla said...

Cute card, and it's such a relief when our kids are happy at school! :)

Katie said...

That is great that Jack is having such an awesome time at school! It is so sweet of you to send her cards and notes to let her know what a great time Jack is having. I'm sure she will really appreciate it!

Annette Allen said...

fabulous Teacher card...

Kathy Norman said...

Great card!

Tracy said...

Awesome card.
I see you used the note book punch again. I have it as well, but not sure if I used it yet.
So happy Jack is having an awesome year so far :)

Norma G. said...

Awe that's great, there's nothing better than seeing them excited about school. I'm sure the card is gonna make her day :D

Fawn said...

I really like your card and I'm sure your son's teacher will appreciate it as well.

Very thoughtful and well done. Thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment