Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Thankful

Happy Wednesday,
I have a card to share with you today.  I am really getting into the fall/halloween/thanksgiving spirit here.  As I have mentioned before I am totally using up my stash.  I think this is the 3rd project I have used with this amazing collection from Imaginisce.  This month the challenge is to create a project using this color scheme:
Here is what I came up with.  I layered the paper and then added one of the 3d stickers and some twine.  The twine is in a yummy orange and white form The Stringery.    I also added the teal alphabet stickers. 

supplies
paper, stickers- imaginisce
twine- the stringery
alphabet stickers- jillibean soup

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

12 comments:

gale said...

Gorgeous autumn card! I love the color scheme-very very pretty.

Heidi said...

Everytime I see one of your cards I always think "this one is my favorite". You do such great work. I love this fall card, so pretty.

Janet's Joy said...

Pretty Fall card!

Aimee Kidd said...

Beautiful!!! I love all the twine!

Christina said...

Love this-what gorgeous colors!!

Tanya Ham said...

Those colors are just yummy! :) And your paper matches the colors just perfectly! Great card!

Katie said...

I love the colors and papers in this card! Especially the little tree!

Anonymous said...

Lovely card and color inspiration. TFS!

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Such a happy card - love the papers!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love the papers you used! What a pretty card!

Tracy said...

This is such a pretty card. Great autumn card.

Adora Concepcion said...

Pretty card!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Imaginisce!

Post a Comment