Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tuesday Gun Slingers

Happy Tuesday!

I have to say I have Spring Fever super bad!  With the time change over the past weekend all I want to do is be outside!!  This weeks forecast calls for sunny skies and temperatures in the 70's.  You can bet that there won't be a lot of scrapping going on at my house this week!

Hubby last summer went on a business trip and he brought the boys home some toy guns.  They LOVED them.  I HATED them because they made this snapping sound when the shot them.  It totally bugged me and drove me crazy.  So they could only play with them outside.  The two of them ran around and played good guy- bad guy and they had a blast.  These are some pictures I took of them. 

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- bella blvd
chipboard- bella blvd
misc.- sewing machine

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back tomorrow!  Have a wonderful Spring and crafty day!
-mp



24 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Love it...I would love to scraplift this for my grandkids playing squirt guns at the lake...
Do you mind if I pin it to save it?
I will wait to hear from you.
Just love the stitching and the element arranged on the stitching. Bioy layouts are hard and you nailed this one!

Heidi said...

I love the blue background and the stitching. Great title too!

Becky said...

What an awesome layout! Love the pictures, the colors and the stitching!

We are having some awesome weather here too! We were outside last night until dinner and then went BACK out! :) So awesome!

Danielle said...

Awesome page-Love the stitched circle!

Jingle said...

Super cute layout!!!

Unknown said...

Oh cute layout and those cute boys just make all your layouts look amazing!!

Anonymous said...

cute!

Janet's Joy said...

Very sweet! Love the title.

Just Jaime said...

Love the design!

caroline said...

That is super cute! Love the happy colors and I'm huge fan of wonky scallops!

Tammy said...

I can see your dilemma! Love the design on this one with the stitched circle. Looks so cool! Great photos too. Another hit! :)

Connie Mercer said...

love this!love how you sewed the circle on the cardstock!!! looks awesome~

Pam W. said...

I am with you...spring fever has hit me hard. Love the layout - especially the stitched circle in the background. Very pretty.

Annette Allen said...

such a cute layout...love all the adorable pictures..

Katie said...

I love the pictures, this is such a cute layout!

We are having some great spring weather too! I can't wait to leave work and get outside!

Izzy Anderson said...

Darling pics a d page. Love how you used the Bella.

Tanya Ham said...

Oh so cute!!! This is wonderful, great story and great layout!! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

OMGosh, this is so cute!!! Congrats on getting through the noise - LOL!! It gets worse when they get ahold of rubber band guns and mom is the target...just sayin'...from experience...LOL!!

Kim Heggins said...

what a fabulous page! The colors are so bright and cheerful. You are so creative, beautiful page!

Karen said...

Great page! Love thee vibrant colors!

Cathy said...

Love this page! The colors and stitching are so fun!

Linda Beeson said...

I love this! That blue is wonderful and love the circle design.

Stephanie said...

I love this layout!!

Johanna said...

So cute!

Post a Comment