Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Skater Card

Happy Wednesday!

So how is your week going?  Mine is going well!  I have been on a roll recently with balancing home, boys, homework, work, play time, sports time, hubby time, and me time or should I say crafting time!  I love it when I am productive and all areas!!

I am still on my card making/coloring kick right now and today I  have a super cute card I made for a birthday party my son is going to next weekend.  I showed Jack all my stamps and he picked out this adorable one from Whimsie Doodles.  I just love their digi stamps and this little guy is just adorable.  To make this card I used my Prismacolor pencils and then paper pieced his cute little cap.  I used the Basic Grey paper collection for this card.  I stamped my sentiment using Paper Smooches and then added some burlap twine from The Stringery and some BG brads and called it a day.  Jack just LOVES it and can't wait to give it to his friend!
cardstock- neenah solar white
paper and brads- basic grey
twine- the stringery
stamps digi- whimsie doodles
stamps- paper smooches
pencils- prismacolor
ink- hero arts
gamsol

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new card.  You are probably been thinking that I have given up on my scrapbooking but trust me I have not!! I have some really fun projects to share with you next week.  See  you tomorrow!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!!
mp

18 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is adorable, Mary Pat, and so perfect for a boy's birthday! Love the cute pieced hat!

Heidi said...

So cute! I love his little shirt.

Tanya Ham said...

I am loving all these cards! Looks like you are really enjoying yourself!!! Wishing I had more craft time, but soon! :)

Janet's Joy said...

Very cute littel boy card!

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Becky said...

He's adorable, and perfect for a boys birthday party!

byondbzr said...

great card and that is a cute stamp!

Annette Allen said...

girl you are on a roll...i love it

Dawn Gross said...

Love the stamp! That could be my son! And your coloring is fab!

Fleursbydesign said...

He is awesome, love it :)

Connie Mercer said...

cute little guy!!!!

Mary Jo said...

that is just too adorable! :)

laura said...

very cute, great coloring. You are having lots of fun for sure.

Staci said...

Too cute! You did a great job!

gale said...

so cute! What a great card for a boy.

Katie said...

Jack did a great job picking out the stamp! This card is so perfect for a boy's birthday!

Izzy Anderson said...

Darling!!
Hey, did you see that you won a $20 gc over on Paper Issues? http://www.paperissues.blogspot.com/

Tracy said...

This is an awesome card. I love the colour, my favourite :)
Great image and beautifully coloured.

Post a Comment