Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Cheers

Happy Tuesday!

Can I tell you how much fun I am having with my coloring!    This card really sums up the fun!  My girlfriends and I always get together at least once a year and go out for drinks and when I say this super fun digi stamp of Kaylee @ Some Odd Girl I knew exactly what type of card I was going to make!  I used the very fun collection Cocunut Lime Soup from Jillibean Soup.  The lime paper was perfect for Kaylee's glass.  I finally just had to use some fun flair badges.  Love the jar with the yellow hearts!!
cardstock- bazzill
paper- jillibean soup
flair- flair badge
gems- who knows???
stamp- some odd girl
markers- copic

Thanks so for stopping by today.  I will be back with another card from WCMD 2012!  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

14 comments:

gale said...

Cute and the coloring looks so great. Love that lime paper-so perfect for this card!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You're doing an awesome job with your coloring and shading, Mary Pat! This is so sweet! Love the added bling!

Cheryl Husmann said...

Such a funny little card! How could you resist her?

Madeline said...

So cute! Love the papers you chose!

Tammy said...

So stinkin' adorable! I love this. :) Makes me thirsty for a margarita!

Jingle said...

Super adorable card!

Mary Jo said...

that is just simply adorable!!! :)

Katie said...

Oh! This card is perfect for a girls night out! I love all of the limes and cheery colors!

Melissa said...

What an absolutely adorable card! You're right, the paper is perfect. So fun!

Sharla said...

This is so cute, love the lime paper and adorable image!

hilde janbroers said...

great card!!

laura said...

And I am raising my glass back at you :) Fun card love your coloring

Norma G. said...

This card is adorable, love it!!

Tracy said...

This is such a fun image.
I love how you have found papers to match this image, so neat.
Lovely colouring as well.

Post a Comment