Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday Be Jolly

Happy Thursday!

This past summer I was busy working with Halloween and Christmas for Cord Scrapbook Studio.  It was 100 degrees outside but inside my basement I had some Christmas music going and trying to channel the Christmas spirit. The first of my Christmas collection is the new Christmas Cheer.  I just love this collection and it was so much fun working with all the wonderful embellishments that Imaginisce is famous for!

This layout just makes me laugh because of the photo.  My boys on Christmas eve were putting out their homemade cookies for Santa.  The plate was dropping and the cookies were falling.  Michael had a sad look on his face and Jack wasn't even paying attention.  Can you tell they had other things on their mind.  BUT, I love the picture because not all photos can be picture perfect and it really captures how we were on Christmas eve. 



supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper, die cuts, irock gems- imagninsce
Silhouette

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with my last project of the week.  See you then.

21 comments:

Norma G. said...

Awe....so cute!

gale said...

I agree with you-even the less-than-perfect shots make for perfect memories. This one makes me laugh because my kids would do the same-be all distracted and dump poor Santa's cookies on the floor. Good thing dh..I mean Santa..doesn't mind eating stuff that's been on the floor.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh gosh, this photo is priceless. Too cute! I know for a fact that Santa doesn't mind if a couple of his cookies land on the floor and get dusted off and put back. :) True story! LOL! Super sweet page, Mary Pat!

Heidi said...

I love the photo too, it tells more of a story than if they were just standing there smiling into the camera. Your layout gets me excited for Christmas!

~Tammy~ said...

What a sweet photo captured in time of brotherly love! How cute is that reindeer too! Cookies on the floor...Santa doesn't care! Soooooo cute!

Jingle said...

Very cute layout!

Danielle said...

So cute...I love the photo!

Becky said...

That picture is too funny, especially the story behind it! Love the layout!

Tanya Ham said...

Perfect captured moment!!! That is hilarious! Love the layout!!

Unknown said...

This is an absolutely adorable layout!!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!

Anita Scroggins said...

Love the photo-- I also believe that even the not so perfect photos should be scrapped! Life is not always perfect. Great job ob the layout - so very cute!

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Cute layout! That photo is adorable!

Renae said...

That photo makes the page! So so cute.

Annette Allen said...

aww look at that face...how cute...love this layout...super cute..

Fleursbydesign said...

Very cute, so funny :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Mary Pat I love your layout and such a sweet sweet memory.

Janet's Joy said...

That photo is just too funny!! Great page!

Tracy said...

Great tip on playing the Christmas music to get in the Christmas spirit.
Great layout.
Sweet photo, Love the look on Micheal's face ;)

laura said...

What a fun layout--I still cant post comments from my ipad...they totally messed me up with the new ios.

Katie said...

This is a great layout! I love that picture, it is adorable!

Post a Comment