Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wednesday Sparks Challenge 10/22

Hi Everyone,

This is my second post of the day.  Scroll down to see the card using the Imaginisce fall collection.  I have been so inspired lately by doing some really fun challenges.  I am in love with the challenges at the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge blog.  They have some really fun challenges and I am totally loving their stamps.  I have always had a couple of their sentiment stamp collections but I didn't know that they have some really cute digi stamps.  So anyhoo... here is the challenge this week.  Create something from this photo.  If you would like to see more details of the challenge please go HERE.

Here is my take on this challenge.  I used one of the digi stamps to create this adorable little bird sitting on a branch.  I colored her in with my Spectrum Noir markers and then stamped my sentiment.  To finish it off I added some twine from my favorite etsy shop- The Stringery.  I am loving the CAS look to my cards these days!
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new layout.  See you then.  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

20 comments:

gale said...

This is so cute!! Your bird is very cool and artsy looking. I actually like the inspiration a lot too-that is a neat print.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love your take on the print, Mary Pat! Such a cute bird and super fun card!

Heidi said...

I love this little bird. Such a cheary card!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so cool!

Janet's Joy said...

What an adorable bird!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute card! I love how bold the image is!

Christina said...

What a cute card-that bird is adorable!

SandeeNC said...

I love the gigi stamp bird, so very cute, and yes, CAS cards are fun and easy! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Dawn Gross said...

Great card - love the font and the bright colors!

Norma G. said...

That's a really cute little bird. I really like the flower around his eye.

Madeline said...

Oh, your card is so cute, bright and sunny!

Tanya Ham said...

CUTE!! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

OMGOSH, that bird is just too cute!! Love Kim's stamp images :) TFS!!

Katie said...

Ah! Two posts in one day!!

This card is great, I love your take on the inspiration picture!

Fleursbydesign said...

Very cute card, love the little bird :)

Danielle said...

Love it...the yellow color is so cheerful!

laura said...

Very cute card. The color just pops

Tracy said...

This is such a cute card. How fun is that little birdie :)

Erica said...

I love this CAS card! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is the cutest birdie image--and I LOVE how you colored it! LOVE that yellow!!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

Post a Comment