Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday The Alley Way

Happy Tuesday!

Are you getting in the spirit of Halloween.  I am!  I made one last Halloween card yesterday.  The Alley Way Stamps company is having a very fun challenge right now and I knew I had to enter with their cut digi bat stamp.  The inspiration for the challenge is this photo:
Here is my take on it.  I first started with a black mat and then added a white cardstock piece and sprayed it with orange spray.  After it dried I used a Paper Trey Ink border stamp and stamped it in black ink.  I then added my sentiment and then some of the awesome Halloween twine from The Stringery.  I love the Halloween twine!!  Finally  colored in my bat with my Spectrum Noir pens and pop dotted him onto my card.  I love how it turned out! 

supplies
cardstock- bazzill, neenah solar white
stamps- hero arts, paper trey ink
ink- hero arts
spray- mister huey
digi stamp- alley way stamps
twine- the stringery
markers- spectrum noir

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with another new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

24 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Ohhhh, this is just too cute...this is such a fun time of year!

gale said...

What a cute card. I love that bat-great coloring on it. And the sprayed background looks amazing!!

Connie Mercer said...

super cute and spooky:):)!!! Love the misting and the bat image!!! so fun!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I am really loving these adorable cards you've been coloring, Mary Pat! I also love that this is cute, not spooky. I'm not too big on the spooky/scary part of Halloween.

~Tammy~ said...

This is super cute!

Mary Jo said...

Oh my goodness! Just, too, too cute!!! :)

Heidi said...

I love the misted background and I think I need to get some of that twine!! Love the sentiment with the bat too!

Elisa K said...

what a simple and cute card.. I adore it... Thanks so much for sharing.

Dawn Gross said...

Love it! That bat is too cute!

Jingle said...

This is SO super cute!

Madeline said...

So cute! Love that Halloween twine!

Becky said...

Cute, cute, cute! Not a thing about this I don't love!

Melissa said...

LOVE that twine and the mist! Cute, cute card!

Tammy said...

Such a fun card! I love the misting and the adorable bat! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Such a CUTE card - love how you misted the background. That bat - love it! LOL!!

Katie said...

This is adorable! I love how the orange spray looks with the black border! And the bat is just too cute!!

Sue Althouse said...

Very cute! Great misting and I love the bat.

SandeeNC said...

Love the card Pat, it's battiful! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Danielle said...

So cute!

NC Peach said...

I love the misting and that bat is stinkin' cute! I love that Halloween twine too--will check their site out soon!

laura said...

I love the misting and the little bat is perfect. Great card

Tracy said...

This is such a fun card.
That bat is pretty cute. Loved how you used the spray :)

Kim S said...

That colorful bat has the perfect Halloween backdrop! So glad to see you at The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge.

Cely said...

Love it this is so cute! Perfect for our trick or treat challenge! Thanks for playing with us this week at PTT!

~Cely
PTT DT member

Post a Comment