Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday with Moxxie Ghosts and Ghouls

Happy Friday!

I don't know about you but I am so happy that Friday has finally arrived.  I thought this week had at least 6-7 days going on.  I really need a break!  BUT we are even more jammed packed this weekend than last.   I am going to try to fit in some down time!

This week for my Moxxie Friday I have a layout to share with you.  The All Hallow's Eve collection is a very creepy and spooky collection and usually I go for the fun and whimsical style of Halloween but this line was ABSOLUTELY perfect for this photo of the boys that I took last year.  We were at a fall event and there was this spooky place that had all the skeletons and skulls and the boys wanted to go see.  I thought they would be afraid but they weren't.  I snapped the photo and haven't done anything with it because my Halloween paper never fit- well this collection TOTALLY worked.

supplies
paper- die cuts, stickers- Moxxie
cardstock- bazzill

If you love card sketches then you HAVE to check out the awesome sketch over at Page Maps.  They are offering the winner the ENTIRE collection of Road to Recovery from Moxxie.  Wow, how awesome is that?  Go HERE  to check it out!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back next week with some fun new projects ( layouts, cards, coloring,  you name it!)!  See you then.  Have a wonderful and scrappy day and weekend!
mp

25 comments:

Michelle said...

You are right. The paper is perfect for that picture. I love the page and the design.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This all goes together so well, Mary Pat! Great page!

Heidi said...

You are right, this paper is perfect for your photo! Must have been a fun page to work on. I love the color combos and the banner up in the corner.

~Tammy~ said...

Totally spooky! Fantastic page!

Izzy Anderson said...

Now that is spooky! The page, the photo, the skeletons! The collection is perfect for that photo. Great layout. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and find that down time. We have plans Sat and Sun too and I am already trying to figure out if we can get out of Saturday's. LOL.

Jingle said...

This is just awesome! Loving those skeleton elements!

Cheryl Husmann said...

These papers are indeed perfect for the photo you selected! Love the spooky factor!

Melissa said...

Spooky and adorable! I have that skeleton stamp (Flonz), it's quickly becoming a favorite. And yes, I do love card sketches. Thanks for the link!

Christina said...

This is awesome-that paper collection was perfect for this photo!! Love it!

Becky said...

What a perfect layout! I love it when everything works out like that :) Hope you can get some downtime worked in this weekend. Mike and I were just talking last night about how funny it was that we were busy every night this week but are going to be home both nights on the weekend.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the link to the sketch and your LO looks great.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Very cute! Can't wait to get my prize pack so I can use this paper, too :).

msmith434343 said...

Neat Page! I am a new follower from the 2Peas thread I started. Thanks

www.thesmithgirlsspot.blogspot.com

Fleursbydesign said...

Great page, that paper iserfect for your photo :)

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love the layout! the paper is perfect. Funny I'm working on halloween paper too. lol

Mary Jo said...

Such a fun Halloween page!
Evan is the same way.
He loves the spooky stuff even when I thought it would be too scary :)

Dawn Gross said...

Great page! Perfect match for the paper!

Annette Allen said...

wow wow wow so awesome..

SandeeNC said...

Great LO! Love the paper! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Katie said...

This page is great! I'm usually a fan of the lighter side of Halloween, but this is perfect for the spooky picture!

I totally know what you mean about this week! It seemed to last forever! I hope you are able to relax a little bit this weekend :)

Tammy said...

Yes, these papers are perfect for that photo! Such a cool Halloween page. :) Have a great weekend!

Connie Mercer said...

so cute mary pat!!!

Sara said...

Everything about this just screams HALLOWEEN!! Great LO!

Tracy said...

Great layout :) I agree this paper is perfect for this photo :)

Norma G. said...

very cool papers and layout

Post a Comment