Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Fun and Some News!

Hi Everyone,

Who is ready for the weekend?  I AM!!!  The boys and I yesterday brought all of the stuff for the garage sale into the garage and priced the remaining items!  We are ready for Saturday!!

So what are your plans for NSD?  Do you know that I don't have any.  I was going to go to a crop but then the garage sale came up and so I am staying here.  Hopefully I can scrap on Sunday!!

Some good news!  I was asked to be a member of the new Moxxie Design Team and I said YES!  I am so excited and honored to be a part of this AMAZING team.  You can go HERE to see the other members!  So I am officially a Moxxie Muse!  I so can't wait to get started!

So for today I have a card using the new Moxxie line Child's Play.  I made a card from the scraps of my layout from yesterday.  If you missed my layout Let's Go Outside you can click HERE.  When I saw this collection I knew I had to use a  pinwheel on something because the colors just remind me of pinwheels. Pinwheels just remind me of Spring and Summer!
supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- Moxxie
stamp- hero arts
ink- hero arts
button- bo bunny
twine- paper trey ink
tools- silhouette

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back on Monday with a new project!  Have a wonderful and crafty day and NSD!  See you on Monday!
-mp

28 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Well huge congrats to you Moxxie girl!!! Good luck with the sale too!

Hanna-Marie said...

oooh CONGRATS!!

Izzy Anderson said...

Mary Pat, you are on a roll! Congrats. How fun. Love your card and the cute little pinwheel. Thanks for the love on my blog post. I chuckled all through it! A purple trike!

Unknown said...

Well congratulations to the new Moxxie Girl!! Love your pinwheel card. I don't have NSD plans either...just recovering from having company so I'll probably play along online.
Happy Friday:)

Mary Jo said...

Great card, Mary Pat!
And congratulations on the design team!!! :)

Not doing anything here on NSD either. That happens every year it seems! Luckily we can scrap other days, right? :)
Good luck with the garage sale!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!! You are one busy crafty and very talented lady! Love your card! Have a great weekend!

Dana Tatar said...

Congrats on making the Moxxie team! I'm really looking forward to working with you!

Jingle said...

Very cute card and congratulations on the new DT! I hope your garage sale does great!

Tanya Ham said...

CONGRATS!!! :) Have a great weekend!

byondbzr said...

Congratulations Mary Pat, look forward to working with you! ;)

Annette Allen said...

How exciting...Congratulations..
Your card is adorable....have a fun yard sale..

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Good luck with the garage sale and congrats on your great news! Love the card and you're right, the pinwheel is perfect. :)

Cathy said...

Congrats...so looking forward to creating with you on the Moxxie Muse Team!

Unknown said...

Cute card and MAJOR congrats on being a Moxxie DT member!!!!!

phamil said...

What a fun card! I love your work! I'm so glad to be a "Moxxie Muse" with you! Congrats!

Aimee Kidd said...

Congrats again!! Girl, you are on an awesome roll! Can't wait to see future posts on what you're making with their stuff!

Erica said...

Congrats on making the Moxxie team!

Angela said...

Cute card, love the pinwheel! Congrats!! Can't wait to get to know you better. :)

Norma G. said...

Good luck on your garage sale on Saturday & Congrats on joining the Moxie team!!

Katie said...

Congratulations!!! The pinwheel is great, perfect for summer!

Good luck at the garage sale!

angie gutshall said...

Big Congrats!!

Becky said...

Congratulations Mary Pat!!! Fun card! Hope you have a sale!!

Sharla said...

congrats on being a Moxxie Girl, that is fun and exciting. I don't have any plans for NSD, I'm heading to CA for some beach and Disney time!! :D

SandeeNC said...

Congrats on the DT!!

Margie Higuchi said...

Cute card! I will creating tomorrow at home...lots of catching up to do :) Congrats on your Moxxie DT gig!!!

Sue Althouse said...

Congrats! Great card, that pinwheel is so much fun!

Madeline said...

Congrats! Love the pinwheel!

Katherine said...

Congratulations and a fab card - you must be so happy :)

Post a Comment