Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Some Odd Girl Guest Design Team Post

Hi Everyone,

Some Odd Girl stamps is having a Guest Design Team call right now for the months of November and December,  and I thought I would throw my hat into the ring!   I feel that I would make a fun Guest DT member because I really love the Some Odd Girl Stamps!  They really are just so cute and fun.  Whenever I start to color the images either with my Copics, Spectrum Noir or Prismacolor pencils I always feel so happy!  The images just put a smile on my face and I hope to share the happiness with a matching fun card.  Card Making has always been a passion of mine.  I love giving my friends and family a card that is made just for them.  My card making style is one that is clean and simple.  This is a great style to highlight the wonderful SOG stamps.  

Here are some examples of my latest work featuring SOG digi stamps:

Witchy Tia
Cheers Kaylee

Warm Tobie

One of the other reasons why I love SOG stamps is because the boys are not left out.  So many times stamp companies make these wonderful images but they are always of little girls.  Kristy makes THE best little boy images and Tobie is one of my all time favorites!  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Please know that if I am chosen I will give a 110% to my DT work with Some Odd Girl.  I will share my enthusiasm for SOG and paper crafting and hopefully share the fun that I have with your wonderful stamps! Thanks again!

Have a wonderful and crafty day!
mp

11 comments:

Sharla said...

Awesome cards! I love the witch, she is perfect! Good luck with the GDT spot, they'd be crazy not to pick you! :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

So adorable and creative! Best of luck!

Tracey McNeely said...

These cards are so much fun Mary Pat. Good luck in the contest!

Dana Tatar said...

Fabulous cards! Good luck! =)

Annette Allen said...

aww these are so awesome...Good Luck on the Guest Design team call...your coloring is fabulous...

Norma G. said...

Great cards, good luck my friend!!

Barbara said...

You have some of the best images!! These cards are so cute.
Good luck on the DT call.

Jackie said...

I love these, great job! Good Luck!

Tracy said...

All awesome cards Mary Pat.
I love the warm thoughts card
You would be perfect for their design team. You are so committed in your DT work and always give 110% .
Good luck :)

gale said...

Cute cards! I'd seen the top two but the bottom one is new to me.

Rebecca at How I Burb said...

Just catching up this week - good luck, you would be an awesome SOG guest, I'm sure!

Post a Comment