Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday Thinking of You!

Happy Wednesday,

Just popping in today really quick.  My allergies/cold are not letting up but I wanted to share this fun card I made for Cord Scrapbook Studio.

Are you getting tired of the Bo Bunny Ambrosia projects yet?  I hope not!  This is the last of my projects.  I am ending my 3 days with a cute and simple card.  To make this cute I layered my paper, cut out a scalloped circle and butterfly, added some gems, sewed around the edges and then added my sentiment!  Very Simple and Very Easy!  I love it when things come together so easily!  It makes me so happy!


Supplies
paper, gems- bo bunny
stamps- hero arts
ink- hero arts
tools- silhouette, sewing machine, border punch

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I will be back tomorrow with a new project.  See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

22 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

What a sweet card - like that you stitched to make it part of the border. Great colors - so bright and happy :) TFS!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Mary Pat, the butterfly is lovely.

Margareta Carlsson said...

That card is so pretty! I love those vibrant colors! Thank you for the inspiration!

hilde janbroers said...

love your card! that butterfly is so cute!

Johanna said...

Beautiful :)

Connie Mercer said...

Sweet, sweet card~love Bo Bunny and so exciting your guest spot!! awesome~

Unknown said...

Lovely card! I have that same sentiment stamp set-love the font, don't you?

Mary Jo said...

Really cute card!
Hope you feel better soon!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Super sweet card, Mary Pat! You have to love when something comes together easily. :)

Pam W Merwin said...

Love all the bo bunny papers :)

Becky said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. The allergies are awful at our house this year!

Love the scallops on your card!!

Danielle said...

Cute card and really colorful!

SandeeNC said...

Very cute, love butterflies! I hope you have a wonderful day, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Annette Allen said...

how cute is this card...I love that scallop trim and that DP is so pretty...love that butterfly...

Thank you for your sweet comment...

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous card...love all of the layers of different patterned paper and the butterfly just finishes it off so nicely. Thanks too for all of your wonderful comments on my blog, you are just so sweet.

Annette Allen said...

Congrats on winning at Jillibean...so happy for you...

Janet's Joy said...

Very sweet card!

Sharla said...

Very cute! Love the papers :)

Tracy said...

Such a bright, happy Spring-like card.
I love the colours they really pop.

Katie said...

I am loving these papers and what you've done with them! The layering and butterfly are beautiful on the card!

Norma G. said...

Nope, I'm not tired of your BoBunny projects at all :D They're all so beautiful! I sorry to hear that you're still feeling bad, hope it clears up soon.

~Tammy~ said...

This is so so pretty! Love the papers!

Post a Comment