Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Dinosaurs

Happy Tuesday!

Did  you have a wonderful long weekend?  We did here!  Had a bunch of fun at the last crop at Simply Scrapbooks, and then on Saturday we went to Columbus to go shopping at Cord Scrapbook Studio.  We had a blast!!  I had so much fun!! Everyone at Cord is so awesome!  I can't wait to teach my class at the end of June.  Sunday was a great family day- the pool- hanging out- adventure golf!  Just fun!  Then on Monday we really just relaxed!

This week on the blog I am going to feature 2 page layouts all week.  I have a bunch from Simply that I have done so I am going to highlight them all week!  For those of you that love 2 pagers I hope you enjoy!  I find 2 pagers to be a bit challenging.  I do enjoy making them depending on the number of pictures that I have and also the paper.  So let's get to it!

One of the things that I love about Michael's is that you can always find fun activities for the kids.  In their sale bin awhile back they had some dinosaur eggs.  Jack loves to do these types of activities and then I saw this adorable paper from Bazzill and I knew I had to make a layout!  Jack loved cracking the egg and finding the little baby dino inside!

supplies
paper- bazzill
washi tape- bazzill
die cuts and stickers- bazzill
cardstock- bazzill
tools- Silhouette

Thanks for stopping by!  I will be back tomorrow with a new project. See you then!  Have a wonderful and crafty day!
-mp

27 comments:

Arlene said...

Glad you had a great weekend, this layout is beautiful! Love the mix of patterned papers.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fun, fun, fun! These papers couldn't be more perfect.

Kimberly Kett said...

So adorable! I love the paper choices!

Janet's Joy said...

Fun layout! Perfect papers and love the washi too!

Tammy said...

Great 2-pager! Love the fun paper with these photos. I struggle with 2 pagers too. But it's great when they turn out this cute! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Cute theme, Mary Pat :) Great combination of patterns and looks like your future Archeologist was having some fun!!

Tanya Ham said...

Super cute!! Can you believe the LSS I go to most often closed this Saturday?!? I completely understand wanting to give time for families, but I'm betting people who stayed home wanted to scrap & crop! :)

Jingle said...

Adorable page!

Connie Mercer said...

your little guy is so cute~love the two pager, you always rock the doubles!!!!

hilde janbroers said...

Love this!! wow!!

Becky said...

Great two page layout! Love those papers!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is cute...great layout..

Anonymous said...

so totally cute!!!

Mary Jo said...

Very cute layout with great photos! :)

Anita Scroggins said...

Mary Pat this is such a fun layout! He looks like he is having a great time!

SandeeNC said...

ahhhh a boy and his dinosaurs! Maybe he will be a future paleontologist? ( and yes I had to look up the correct spelling on that, lol ) waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Katie said...

That looks like such a fun activity! And I love the layout you made from it!

I'm looking forward to this week - I love two page layouts. I am trying to make more one pagers, but I almost always do two! I like the continuity across the pages in my books.

Erica said...

I had no idea Bazzill made fun papers like that! I love the dinos!!

Cute page!

Pam said...

Super cute layout - those papers are perfect!

Kelly Roberts said...

Pat, you did a nice job on these these pages. The dinosaur pp is perfect with the pictures. Also, I am having a birthday blog party. come on over. :)

Just Jaime said...

Love the dinosaur pp! Great colors and mix of pp!

Penny said...

Love the two pager and the dinosaur theme! Great job! Love Penny

Norma G. said...

So cute, my son love the wooden models :D

gale said...

Oh my gosh-I got one of those eggs for my son once. He loved it! I don't know if it was the same type but it was full of parts and he had to assemble them into a dino skeleton. Love the layout-your little guy is adorable.

Tracy said...

Beautiful layouts Mary Pat.
I only do 2 page layouts, so thank you so much for sharing yous.
Now how the heck do you get such great photos of your layouts side by side.

Dena said...

What a great boy-themed layout! Wish we had Michael's here! :(

~Tammy~ said...

They do have awesome activities at Michael's!!! Live this layout. You rocked it sweetie!

Post a Comment