Friday, May 11, 2012

A Friday MME Challenge

Happy Friday!

Are you happy it's the weekend?  Boy, I am! It has been a LONG week!  I am so excited because I am meeting my girlfriends for our 2nd to last crop at Simply Scrapbooks.  I have my work from Cord Scrapbooks Studio to keep me busy!  I am loving the new collections.  Then for the rest of the weekend we really have nothing planned.  I am very excited!!

When I saw that My Mind's Eye was having a challenge this month I knew I need to participate because it was right up my alley.  The challenge was to use Brads on your layout.  I had just picked up my last kit for Simply Scrapbooks and it was the Miss Caroline by My Mind's Eye.  I LOVE this collection.  The papers are so awesome and the brads are just kickin'!  So I made this layout- I used 8 brads on it.  I love them!

Life is an Adventure Waiting to Happen

supplies
cardstock- bazzill
paper- MME
brads- MME
die cut (journaling spot)- paper trey ink
stamps- paper trey ink
ink- tim holtz distress inks, hero arts
alphabet stickers- cosmo cricket
title- silhouette
mist- mister huey studio calico
misc- sewing maching

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope all you MOMS have a wonderful Mother's Day!  I will be back on Monday with a new project.  Have a wonderful and crafty weekend!
-mp

27 comments:

Janet's Joy said...

Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day too!
Love all the circle elements on your page!!

Johanna said...

Live the layered circles behind the picture! PP is awesome and your page is beautiful!!

~Tammy~ said...

I love love the paper and the layout is just too cute! You always amaze me with your pages! Wow!

Jingle said...

Gorgeous layout! This one is really great!

Sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more said...

i love how the paper works perfectly for this picture!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You rocked the MME, Mary Pat! This is my new favorite of yours. :)

Tanya Ham said...

LOVE! I really love the title, too! :)

Margie Higuchi said...

Great page, Mary Pat! I too LOVE this collection and a couple of other releases they did. Love how you used the brads :)

Happy mama's day back at ya! xo

Madeline said...

Beautiful page! I love that woodgrain paper...it gives everything a nice outdoorsy look!

Murphy's Law said...

Very fun!! Love the rustic=ness.

Sharla said...

Love the woodgrain background and the paint spatters!! Great layout, love the title too!

Gina Lideros said...

this is so fun, I just love those papers from MME!

Erica said...

I'm so addicted to the wood papers! I need more of these in every color!

Becky said...

Love this paper and all those brads! Enjoy yourself tonight and have a wonderful Mother's Day!

Michelle McClure said...

What an adorable LO, good luck with your MME challenge, and see you at the SS Hop.

Linda Beeson said...

Have fun scrapping with your friends and LOVE how you used the MME!

laura-whosthischick said...

I love the wood background. Cute layout.

Anita Scroggins said...

Love your layout Mary Pat, I will have to check out this challenge, I have enough brads to supply the state!

angie gutshall said...

Great layout!

Anonymous said...

love your use of brads!!!! Have an awesome weekend!

Tracy said...

Another awesome layout.
These papers go perfectly with your photos.
Wishing you a great Mother's day as well :)

Katherine said...

Love the papers and what you have done with them - it's great.

Aimee Kidd said...

Oh Mary Pat, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it!!

SandeeNC said...

Gorgeous lay out, and I love that wood paper! Hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Katie said...

I love the layout! Brads are one of my favorites too, but I tend to hoard them and not use them! I hope you are having a fabulous Mother's Day!

Norma G. said...

Another beautiful layout :D I hope you're having a wonderful Mother's Day!!

1000etincelles said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! you win at MME and your layout is really beautiful ;)

Post a Comment